Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2019, 09:07 AM  
a haw haw haw

FREE Yahoo Pickem(spread edition) all planeteers welcome to join.

THIS CONTEST IS AGAINST THE POINT SPREAD AND RUNS THROUGH THE SUPER BOWL.

ID:32837

Group:Planeteers

Password:Arrowhead

ENTER HERE
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:06 PM   #16
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
I followed link, but I recieved an error message.
I got the error too.

Click on Pro Football Pickem and then Join a league.

Enter the User ID:32837

Password: Arrowhead
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:07 PM   #17
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I'm in to take my beating like a man. I've never attempted a Pickem league using the spread before so should be interesting. Hell, at my age just breathing at the end of the season could be considered a win.
Amen brother.

I almost chose the confidence and spread options together and then thought baby steps
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:08 PM   #18
Choco Favre

I have way too many home teams winning this week.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 12:12 PM   #19
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I have way too many home teams winning this week.
I think I'll wait until the spreads are posted to make my picks
Old 08-29-2019, 04:28 PM   #20
Dazed and Confused

In! Thank you.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:41 PM   #21
Veteran

In!
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 08-29-2019, 04:42 PM   #22
Draconian Warlord

in
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-30-2019, 07:56 AM   #23
a haw haw haw

bump
Old 08-30-2019, 08:44 AM   #24
Day one guy

In FTW
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:50 AM   #25
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
I think I'll wait until the spreads are posted to make my picks
I picked without reading the OP
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:56 AM   #26
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I picked without reading the OP
Old 08-30-2019, 11:01 AM   #27
Your mom

Can still change picks though, I think.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 07:57 PM   #28
a haw haw haw

Good group of 20+ so far,anyone else
Old 09-05-2019, 07:50 AM   #29
a haw haw haw

LAST CALL!!
Old 09-05-2019, 09:25 AM   #30

In
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.