Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:39 PM   #481
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
When you have 3 picks in the top 50, it’s not an either/or situation.
They need corners too.

I just don't think they'll go WR early. Maybe 3rd. The way the board could potentially fall, you could plug a couple DE/DT holes and a CB with those 4 picks and be set pretty well.

Unless they really like a guy and he falls I guess, I just think that 3rd round is a sweet spot for a developmental WR>
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:45 PM   #482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They need corners too.

I just don't think they'll go WR early. Maybe 3rd. The way the board could potentially fall, you could plug a couple DE/DT holes and a CB with those 4 picks and be set pretty well.

Unless they really like a guy and he falls I guess, I just think that 3rd round is a sweet spot for a developmental WR>
Lol they have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds.

They aren’t waiting until the 3rd to take a WR dude.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:46 PM   #483
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Lol they have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds.

They aren’t waiting until the 3rd to take a WR dude.
I think they'll see how it falls, but they may. The defense has so many holes, I know we're supposed to be anti "draft for need" but this draft just lines up to well to hit those needs early with good players I don't see how they don't.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:51 PM   #484
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think they'll see how it falls, but they may. The defense has so many holes, I know we're supposed to be anti "draft for need" but this draft just lines up to well to hit those needs early with good players I don't see how they don't.
WR is a need.

They have no WRs under contract after this year.

They aren’t waiting until the 3rd round to address it.

They value WR more than any position aside from QB and DE.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:55 PM   #485
In Search of a Life

Quote:
WR is a need.

They have no WRs under contract after this year.

They aren’t waiting until the 3rd round to address it.

They value WR more than any position aside from QB and DE.
Nah, I dont' think they do that much.

They may take one if someone they think highly of falls, but I don't think they end up doing it early.

Draft just lines up too well on teh defensive side.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:59 PM   #486
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nah, I dont' think they do that much.

They may take one if someone they think highly of falls, but I don't think they end up doing it early.

Draft just lines up too well on teh defensive side.

You are absolutely clueless if you “don’t think they do”.

Do you pay any attention to this team? They clearly do not value CB for example. They absolutely value WR though.

They have said over and over that they will always make sure Pat has weapons, and their first big move was to sign Sammy Watkins. Possibly losing Tyreek made them instantly draft a potential replacement with their first pick that year.

This class is stacked at WR. How does this draft not also line up with their need there?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:02 PM   #487
In Search of a Life

I’d probably add LT to positions that they value more than WR, but that’s absolutely it.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:09 PM   #488
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Who are you talking about?
Pickens
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:17 PM   #489
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Pickens
Figured.

Lazy take dude.

There’s really no comparison aside from playing for Georgia.

Pickens has flashed legit WR1 upside. Chris Conley was a complete projection based on measurables.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:32 PM   #490
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Figured.

Lazy take dude.

There’s really no comparison aside from playing for Georgia.

Pickens has flashed legit WR1 upside. Chris Conley was a complete projection based on measurables.
Where have we heard this before?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...61&postcount=6

At 50? Sure. In the first rd? No way
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:57 PM   #491
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Where have we heard this before?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...61&postcount=6

At 50? Sure. In the first rd? No way
It’s not my preference in the 1st, but he’s also not making it to 50.

Ideally, yes, I’d take him at 50.

But I’d rather have him than Watson or Dotson in the 1st.

And again, he’s legitimately flashed WR1 upside. He’s not really comparable to a guy like Conley who was a mid rounder until the combine.

We’re talking about a guy that was once seen as a potential top 15-20 pick here.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 04:59 PM   #492
MVP

Quote:
They need corners too.

What exactly in the time Veach has been GM here would indicate to you that he's going to take a CB early?

Was it playing multiple seasons with UDFA's, late round picks, and bargain FA's? Was it the fact that Sneed in the 4th is the highest pick we've spent there since before he Veach was GM?

Was it letting Ward walk rather than pay him?

The Chiefs don't value corner much anymore, they've shown it over and over. I think they're probably right with the rules being the way they are.

No ****in' way they're taking a corner early when there are DE's and WR's with big upside still on the board.

Now they might take Dax Hill, who's a Safety, but also a slot corner, and kind of a Sneed type guy. That's different, but you'd have to take him in the first, and if they do that, I won't cry about it.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 05:10 PM   #493
In Search of a Life

I think it’s possible that they take a guy like Elam or Booth in the 1st, or Woolen at 50, but that’s because those guys are likely to go earlier than that.

If they fall, then there’s value there, but that also wouldn’t keep them from drafting a WR somewhere in the first 2 rounds anyways.

Veach has made it very clear through his actions and words that they don’t value the position enough to reach for a guy.

And for all the talk about the talent in this draft aligning with our needs, this CB class is nowhere near as good as EDGE and WR.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:13 PM   #494
In Search of a Life

Also, the fact that they’ve been connected to guys like Gilmore and Bradberry tells you everything you need to know about how they prefer to handle it.

They’re probably looking at those guys because they prefer to take a raw guy with upside (Zyon McCollum or Alontae Taylor for example) late on day 2 or early day 3.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:28 PM   #495
Baba Ganoush

If these 3 are available and we only have one pick, who you got?

1. George Karlaftis

2. Trey Burks

2. George Pickens

Last edited by In58men; 04-08-2022 at 06:08 AM..
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.