Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 02:02 PM   #511
Andy Reid Supporter

I’ll need to find out but I read recently that teams absolutely love Pitre. He tested well and has a good frame and was very versatile at Baylor.

He apparently knocked his interviews out of the park and some people think he’s a first rd prospect. I think he’s an early 2nd rd player but man I would love him or Dax Hill in KC. They would be so awesome here
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 02:37 PM   #512
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’ll need to find out but I read recently that teams absolutely love Pitre. He tested well and has a good frame and was very versatile at Baylor.

He apparently knocked his interviews out of the park and some people think he’s a first rd prospect. I think he’s an early 2nd rd player but man I would love him or Dax Hill in KC. They would be so awesome here
I would not be surprised if they go safety high and pair him with Reid.

Thornhill will see time too but our coaches never really liked him.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2022, 02:42 PM   #513
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I would not be surprised if they go safety high and pair him with Reid.

Thornhill will see time too but our coaches never really liked him.
LOL, it didn't help that the staff over played Juan his Rookie year
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 02:47 PM   #514
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
LOL, it didn't help that the staff over played Juan his Rookie year
****ing what? Over played him? He was doing just fine until he tore his ACL.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2022, 04:15 PM   #515
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I like all of that!
Wow.

That’s…me.

The whole damn thing really. Crazy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2022, 07:51 AM   #516
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Wow.

That’s…me.

The whole damn thing really. Crazy.
Hey, me too!

No, really. I have a lot of the same thoughts exactly on those guys, Watson included.

if I were a 3-4 team, I'd love Ebiketie. As a DE...I don't know. I guess he's a much more explosive Danna. That can play, but isn't really Spags' preferred size.

The more I look at Johnson the less I'm really into it. I was thinking I see a contributor but not really a dominant alpha Edge. I think his ceiling in the NFL is Clowney; which, much like Clowney will be a disappointment if you take him top ten but is perfectly fine if you take him at like #30.

You know what I mean?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2022, 07:59 AM   #517
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I agree. I'm an Ohio State fan. I love Karlaftis man. Was actually thinking of making the change in my What I want mock and i'm about 95% on it. He's been a guy I've thought highly of for a while.

The other guy I've really come around on is Ebiketie and it's been about scheme fit and not talent level. I feel like he's a perfect Clark replacement.
I like Ebikitie too, but where would you be happy to take him?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-16-2022, 08:00 AM   #518
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
****ing what? Over played him? He was doing just fine until he tore his ACL.

A non-contact tear, Thornhill was playing injured
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2022, 10:30 AM   #519
Veteran

But Is karlaftis a fit? I loved his interview and the chiefs are due to get a character guy but his size and length don’t fit the mold of what we normally seek.

I just don’t see the necessity of drafting a DE round 1 with this group of DE’s possibly available at 50 and later. Is karlaftis or Johnson have more upside than say Sam Williams?

7. D. Ojabo
8. A. Ebiketie
9. D. Jackson
10. S. Williams
11. L. Hall
12. C. Thomas
13. K. Enagbare
14. A. Barno
15. M. Sanders

Quote:
I agree. I'm an Ohio State fan. I love Karlaftis man. Was actually thinking of making the change in my What I want mock and i'm about 95% on it. He's been a guy I've thought highly of for a while.

The other guy I've really come around on is Ebiketie and it's been about scheme fit and not talent level. I feel like he's a perfect Clark replacement.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-16-2022, 12:29 PM   #520
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I like Ebikitie too, but where would you be happy to take him?
29/30.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2022, 01:08 PM   #521
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
But Is karlaftis a fit? I loved his interview and the chiefs are due to get a character guy but his size and length don’t fit the mold of what we normally seek.

I just don’t see the necessity of drafting a DE round 1 with this group of DE’s possibly available at 50 and later. Is karlaftis or Johnson have more upside than say Sam Williams?

7. D. Ojabo
8. A. Ebiketie
9. D. Jackson
10. S. Williams
11. L. Hall
12. C. Thomas
13. K. Enagbare
14. A. Barno
15. M. Sanders
Karlaftis is a guy I don't think you have to go up as high to get and save on some draft capital, which would be the reason I'd consider going up for him instead of Johnson. Is he a fit? I'd say yes. I haven't seen any real indication that length is of dire importance to Veach. Not that he has too many examples, but he did draft Danna and brought in Malik Herring. I'd have to think he'd prefer it but I don't think it's a deal-breaker. I think the length is relative at the position anyhow because it's a lot more about how they use their hands, present their body to the tackle, move their feet, etc. Hutchinson is taller than Karlaftis but has shorter arms, for example. I really don't think it's that important. Look at Bud Dupree, the same size as Karlaftis. He's pretty good.

Does Sam Williams have more upside? I don't know about that. Athletically, absolutely. That said, Johnson has some pretty good athleticism. But he's also nowhere near Karlaftis or Johnson technically or from a "motor" standpoint. I think about guys that are really good and they just keep coming every single down, win or lose. I don't think you're getting that from Williams but I do think you're getting it from Karlaftis and Johnson. That's my hangup. I fell in love with the athletic talent early on but have come down quite a bit on Williams. I'd like him in the 3rd. It's hard to measure upside, it's alot more than athleticism. The guy needs the drive to be great.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 04:15 PM   #522
Rookie

In looking at your list I do not see Olave, Burks, Karlaftis, or Wyatt being available at 29 and 30.
But if they are I would go with Olave and Wyatt with the first two picks. I would then take Cameron Thomas (11.5 sacks) at 50 and Sam Williams (12.5 sacks) at 62. The Chiefs got a mere 31 sacks last year. That has to change.
Chiefsph31 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-17-2022, 01:33 AM   #523
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Karlaftis is a guy I don't think you have to go up as high to get and save on some draft capital, which would be the reason I'd consider going up for him instead of Johnson. Is he a fit? I'd say yes. I haven't seen any real indication that length is of dire importance to Veach. Not that he has too many examples, but he did draft Danna and brought in Malik Herring. I'd have to think he'd prefer it but I don't think it's a deal-breaker. I think the length is relative at the position anyhow because it's a lot more about how they use their hands, present their body to the tackle, move their feet, etc. Hutchinson is taller than Karlaftis but has shorter arms, for example. I really don't think it's that important. Look at Bud Dupree, the same size as Karlaftis. He's pretty good.

Does Sam Williams have more upside? I don't know about that. Athletically, absolutely. That said, Johnson has some pretty good athleticism. But he's also nowhere near Karlaftis or Johnson technically or from a "motor" standpoint. I think about guys that are really good and they just keep coming every single down, win or lose. I don't think you're getting that from Williams but I do think you're getting it from Karlaftis and Johnson. That's my hangup. I fell in love with the athletic talent early on but have come down quite a bit on Williams. I'd like him in the 3rd. It's hard to measure upside, it's alot more than athleticism. The guy needs the drive to be great.
The PR hit for whatever takes Williams is going to be something for a week or so
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2022, 06:05 AM   #524
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The PR hit for whatever takes Williams is going to be something for a week or so
It will only result in one or two days of the team saying "We fully investigated the incident and we feel comfortable with our decision to draft him."
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-17-2022, 10:05 PM   #525
Veteran

Great point. I just think that there’s enough talent in that group that we don’t need to reach for a DE in the first. I don’t like Mafe or karlaftis that much more than a few others in the DE group that should be available later.

Quote:

kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.