Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #151
Now you've pissed me off!

That really sucks. Sacc was able to move effortlessly between good-natured trolling and intelligent insight, and he handled his illness with grace and dignity.

I will miss him.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #152
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Can you rename the lounge in his honor?
Certainly. I suck at the specifics, though. Suggestions welcome.

"The SaccoLounge"

"Saccopoo's Harem"

...?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #153
Be Kind To Your Pets

Bummer. Hate it when we lose our guys like this. I've lost a couple close friends to cancer just in the last year.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #154
New and Improved

RIP sac. Wish you would have got to see our team win it all.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:49 PM   #155
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Damn. Probably best to just assume this is him. His posts since announcing the tumor were so odd. Seemed most thought they were made up. I wondered if there was some aspect of his condition that was affecting his perceived reality.
Had a relative that dealt with a brain issue, not the same as this, but it definitely had that effect on this person as well. I wouldn't ascribe any of that to Sacc, personally. What he was facing was a nasty beast and I think sometimes the person you really are can be lost to that beast before the body is.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:54 PM   #156
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Certainly. I suck at the specifics, though. Suggestions welcome.

"The SaccoLounge"

"Saccopoo's Harem"

...?
I was thinking simply, The Saccopoo Lounge.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:56 PM   #157
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I bid farewell to one of the good guys.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:57 PM   #158
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I was thinking simply, The Saccopoo Lounge.
Consider it done.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:59 PM   #159
Baba Ganoush

Terrible news. RIP buddy.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:03 PM   #160
I’m a Mahomo!

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:05 PM   #161
MVP

Damn, that's almost like losing someone you knew IRL.

raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #162
I'm your huckleberry

**** cancer. RIP
DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:08 PM   #163
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not sure where you came up with the name, but I can confirm that the email address on his account was "awrigby@***.com". Unfortunately, I think that's him.
I hadn't visited here for a while and was checking my rep section, saw I got some for this thread back in Sept for searching the obits. I know Sac did come back but I remembered him talking about how his doc gave him 3-6 months sometime mid last year. So when he hadn't posted for a while again I kinda thought the worst.

I just searched a Utah obit site with the tag "brain cancer" and found that. It said he lived around KC growing up, had a rare form of brain cancer, and was a huge Chiefs fan. Seemed like him.

RIP.

Last edited by Chromatic; 02-24-2017 at 01:17 PM..
Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:13 PM   #164
Most Valuable Villain

The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #165
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromatic View Post
I hadn't visited here for a while and was checking my rep section, saw I got some for this thread back in Sept for searching the obits. I know Sac did come back but I remembered him talking about how his doc gave him 3-6 months sometime mid last year. So when he hadn't posted for a while again I kinda thought the worst.

I just searched a Utah obit site with the tag "brain cancer" and found that. It said he lived around KC growing up, had a rare form of brain cancer, and was a huge Chiefs fan. Seemed like him.

RIP.
Impressive work despite the sad result.