Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 10:35 PM   #2761
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Wow. Miami's defense made Watson look like Nathan Peterman.

6-7 and first place in the division!
Nice job... I was destroyed like a whore by cdcox and now have to face DJ so I’m forfeiting the rest of my games... if I make the playoffs when I’m 5-8 headed to 5-9 we don’t deserve it.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-15-2020, 01:36 AM   #2762
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Dunno how but I evidently had a linebacker playing nickel in that game against KC.

Congrats on dodging the bullet and still pulling out the L, Billay - that would've really hurt you in your quest for Bosa.

Not sure what the hell I did to make that happen. Weird.
Thank you I didnt even gameplan. Youve barely beaten me twice youre gonna be ****ed next year.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 07:47 AM   #2763
Mod Team

Adjusted my gameplan so I can dominate Tamba's team.

Shouldn't be hard.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:47 AM   #2764
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Thank you I didnt even gameplan. Youve barely beaten me twice youre gonna be ****ed next year.
Tanking to draft a defensive player?

Yeah, that always seems to work.........
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:51 AM   #2765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Adjusted my gameplan so I can dominate Tamba's team.

Shouldn't be hard.
im gonna destroy your overrated team
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:55 AM   #2766
MVP

phoenix is the most overrated team in the league, they have absolutely no stars on the team and somehow have an 8 win season so far
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-15-2020, 12:52 PM   #2767
Veteran

Looks like I’ll be looking for a new QB of my defense next season
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:12 PM   #2768
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
phoenix is the most overrated team in the league, they have absolutely no stars on the team and somehow have an 8 win season so far
It’s called knowing how to gameplan for your talent and your opponents talent.

You should try it, loser.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 09:29 PM   #2769
MVP

No Sims tonight?
Old 01-16-2020, 09:41 PM   #2770
Mod Team

Quote:
No Sims tonight?
Are you that anxious to lose?
Old 01-16-2020, 11:03 PM   #2771
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
No Sims tonight?
I've been exhausted this week. Dozed all evening. Give me a few minutes.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 11:23 PM   #2772
I'll be back.

troll-ass sim

3rd Q 14:52 1st and 10 Aberdeen 24 Aaron Jones rushes for 22 yards.
3rd Q 14:10 1st and 10 Aberdeen 46 Aaron Jones rushes for 4 yards.
3rd Q 13:28 2nd and 6 50 Aaron Jones rushes for 21 yards.
3rd Q 12:46 1st and 10 Kansas City 28 Drew Brees (pressured) passes incomplete to Travis Kelce.
3rd Q 12:39 2nd and 10 Kansas City 28 Aaron Jones rushes for 20 yards.

3rd Q 11:57 1st and goal Kansas City 8 Drew Brees passes 13 yards intercepted by Steven Nelson and returned 0 yards. Touchback
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 11:25 PM   #2773
I'll be back.

stupid ass sim gave me 24 points at halftime and then decided Brees was a choker

HORRIBLE
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:46 AM   #2774
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Tanking to draft a defensive player?

Yeah, that always seems to work.........
I have an elite secondary with a good defensive line. Add one of the best pass rushers plus i'll be picking at the top of each round yeah thats fine. My team has lost a ton of close games too.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2020, 04:43 AM   #2775
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I've been exhausted this week. Dozed all evening. Give me a few minutes.
Dude you're totally fine, I didn't mean it as a dick or mean thing just asking.