Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2008, 12:04 AM   Topic Starter
Just a li'l Evel

WELCOME "kcbubb"

New member.

He was sitting behind us at the SD/KC game. was not wearing red, but only because he got free seats from his buddy who works for the Bolts. At the beginning of the game he gave me a down-low shout-out and we celebrated every good play with a fist-bump.

He's a KCfan from the heartland out of state. So after the game my friends and I walk over the 5 fwy overpass and end up walking into this sushi place to eat (and mostly to drink). The only table open is this shared table and here's THIS DUDE and his girl sitting there! Pretty damn coincidental.

We proceeded to do some saki bombs and talk football. I told him about CP and here he is.

word of mouth FTW!
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.