Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2019, 06:22 PM  
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

WE NEED A CULTURE CHANGE!!

The history books tell everyone what is needed to succeed..DEFENSE. And yet here we are, following the same path as the Vikings 98, Rams 2001 and all the other "great" offenses that didn't win a damn thing. Since 2001 the proof is there for all to see!!..Seahawks, Ravens, Denver, Steelers, Patriots, Tampa, Giants etc etc have all won because of good defense and before we waste another year of our genius QB, I believe In the offseason we should tear this thing down and begin the process of building a competent defense so we can have a realistic chance of finally winning a championship.

If it means getting rid of Andy and Veach...DO IT.

If it means getting rid of some of our offensive stars, collecting picks, drafting all defense and spending all the money we have on defense...DO IT

We've seen the mistakes Green bay have made with Rodgers and now finally they have given him a decent defense for the first time In ten years and they look very good. We need to start the process NOW and hopefully Pat would be able to elevate less talented offensive players If need be. Because I simply cannot see any way around this...the current philosophy is a losing hand, PERIOD. We saw it last year and sadly we're gonna see it again this year!!..bank on it.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 10-13-2019 at 06:33 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:00 PM   #46
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No we don't.

We need Eric Fisher and Chris Jones.
Sorry Clay the Chiefs were already declining even WITH these guys in the lineup.

Good defenses are recognizing that our offense turns into a "Paper Tiger" when the heat is put on this less than talented o-line that couldn't stop a Pop Warner team rushing the passer or opening a hole.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:00 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpasco View Post
I don’t ****ing care if it’s whining. That BS penalty reversal was the difference between a win and a loss. But go ahead and accept rape up the ass.
The imaginary hold on 4th down killed us. Thought that call was absolutely ****ing bullshit. If it isn't PI then it is holding or illegal contact. We have been getting worked over by the Refs the last 2 games for whatever reason. Seems to me they want to make sure NE has home field for Tommy's going away party.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:01 PM   #48
Supporter

I'd trade Chris Jones tomorrow for a tackling LB and some picks.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 07:03 PM   #49
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Truth hurts. Tell me the Pats get a penalty reversed against them?
Yes the refs give the Pats alllll their wins and alllll their Super Bowls.

God when you morons start talking this shit and call Brady a pedophile it makes this fanbase look like the dumbass inbred hicks everyone else thinks we are.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:05 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Yes the refs give the Pats alllll their wins and alllll their Super Bowls.

God when you morons start talking this shit and call Brady a pedophile it makes this fanbase look like the dumbass inbred hicks everyone else thinks we are.
Does that’s call get reversed if it was the Pats? I’ve never been so pissed about a call. Even if we won that call wants me to hope a ref dies in a horrible way.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:08 PM   #51
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
NE=great QB + great defense.

KC= great QB + great WR + great TE + horrible defense

We need to focus less on the offensive skill positions and more on the defense overall
Hasn't Veach been building the defense for two years now?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-13-2019, 07:09 PM   #52
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Sorry Clay the Chiefs were already declining even WITH these guys in the lineup.

Good defenses are recognizing that our offense turns into a "Paper Tiger" when the heat is put on this less than talented o-line that couldn't stop a Pop Warner team rushing the passer or opening a hole.
1. Undefeated with Fisher.

2. Chris Jones would have dominated the game today and probably would have been enough to bring home the W. Watson was pressured maybe 2-3 times.

This team just needs to get healthy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:09 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
No.

He’s the only guy that can draw doubles and disrupt the passing game. He freelances on run, but at least he’s made plays.

Veach can find better LB’s than Nieman and Lee on the scrap heap. Hell, Ragland would be better starting right now than either of these two.
I say trade for Trent Williams and kick Fisher to guard. Let Hitchens, Watkins and Fisher walk next year along with Colquitt and Sherman. Draft OL/DL and secondary. Find some decent FA linebackers...
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:10 PM   #54
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Does that’s call get reversed if it was the Pats? I’ve never been so pissed about a call. Even if we won that call wants me to hope a ref dies in a horrible way.
WHO GIVES A **** IF IT DOES....

Do you think we've never had a call go our way?

The refs sucked but if you're pinning this loss on them than whatever, not even close to the case...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:12 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
WHO GIVES A **** IF IT DOES....

Do you think we've never had a call go our way?

The refs sucked but if you're pinning this loss on them than whatever, not even close to the case...
It wasn’t just a call going against us. They literally huddled and decided to rape us in the ass with a 10 ft dildo. I’ve never seen that before. Because Chiefs I guess.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:20 PM   #56
MVP

Quote:
If i thought Veach and Reid knew who to trade Jones for i would all over that. What makes anyone think that Veach/Reid know what do with anything?

I don't want to hear any bullshit about Veach and Mahomes either. After watching Veach work after Dorsey was fired, i wonder if he knows a single ****ing thing. Maybe Mahomes was pure luck or maybe the rumor that Veach found Mahomes was bullshit created to mollify a fanbase because we were about to fire the GM who just drafted a Franchise QB.

I don't know, but so far Veach/Reid looks like shit.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:25 PM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
If i thought Veach and Reid knew who to trade Jones for i would all over that. What makes anyone think that Veach/Reid know what do with anything?

I don't want to hear any bullshit about Veach and Mahomes either. After watching Veach work after Dorsey was fired, i wonder if he knows a single ****ing thing. Maybe Mahomes was pure luck or maybe the rumor that Veach found Mahomes was bullshit created to mollify a fanbase because we were about to fire the GM who just drafted a Franchise QB.

I don't know, but so far Veach/Reid looks like shit.
Everyone was pretty high on the Hitchens deal and he hasn't worked out now everyone doesn't like it

Everyone was stoked about Frank Clark and that is challenging and now everyone doesn't like it

He did draft Juan Thornhill
He did get Honey Badger
He brought in Breeland

All 3 moves people were good with until......

I'm not defending Veach but everyone or a lot of people seem to be for all these moves until they aren't.
Old 10-13-2019, 08:52 PM   #58
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
No.

He’s the only guy that can draw doubles and disrupt the passing game. He freelances on run, but at least he’s made plays.

Veach can find better LB’s than Nieman and Lee on the scrap heap. Hell, Ragland would be better starting right now than either of these two.
I say trade for Trent Williams and kick Fisher to guard. Let Hitchens, Watkins and Fisher walk next year along with Colquitt and Sherman. Draft OL/DL and secondary. Find some decent FA linebackers...
This won't work imo...the defense needs a total overhaul and putting a plaster over the wound is not gonna solve it. Jones is NOT good enough defending the run so whats the point in keeping him? It's time for a change.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 10-13-2019 at 09:02 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:00 PM   #59
Bring it on Ahab!

Just give me more varied and dynamic playcalling.

Shot gun pass

Shot gun pass

Shot gun pass

isn't working. Let's mix it up. Give teams more to think about. The lack of creativity this week baffled me given Tyreek playing.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:03 PM   #60
Bring it on Ahab!

Also, the problems with Veach are related to Dorsey. It's YEARS of bad drafting on the defensive side that has put us here. That's on the HC, that's on the GM, that's on the scouting department, and it's on the guys tasked with developing defensive talent.

Making a bunch of lateral moves (trading pass rush for coverage) while hiring a shitty DC wasn't a good plan either.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:05 PM
WhiteWhale
This message has been deleted by WhiteWhale.