Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:05 PM   #736
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
So...while I'm waiting for a response from my nephew regarding my use of his email address to get ST Student...

I'm a tech idiot, so forgive me if this is stupid - is there a way to trick your Xbox/Computer/Whatever into thinking it's located in KC and watch the games on the CBS All Access App?
Yes, but it depends on the device/platform. Mobile devices are pretty easy, you can download a location spoofer app for iOS/Android. With desktop computers, it's a little more tricky. You can use a paid DNS/VPN solution that offers a location in the area you want. But it's a monthly fee, not all locations are available, and it's not really simple to setup. The easier solution is to download an Android emulator app that works on both Windows/Mac, and use the Android location spoofer for the emulator, which would give you the same result in the end.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #737
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes, but it depends on the device/platform. Mobile devices are pretty easy, you can download a location spoofer app for iOS/Android. With desktop computers, it's a little more tricky. You can use a paid DNS/VPN solution that offers a location in the area you want. But it's a monthly fee, not all locations are available, and it's not really simple to setup. The easier solution is to download an Android emulator app that works on both Windows/Mac, and use the Android location spoofer for the emulator, which would give you the same result in the end.
Well now, that blows.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #738
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Well now, that blows.
You can still use the Android emulator on both Windows and Mac for free. It's just not as clean of a solution.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:50 PM   #739
#RIPAce

Maybe some of you know the answer to this:

In the past, I've used NFL Game Pass to watch the game (I work on Sundays so my hope was to stay unaware of the score and watch the replay as if it was live.)

I was sad to learn that they don't replay the Sunday games until the Sunday night game is over. Has that changed? If so, $99 seems like a decent deal. If not, naw.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:58 PM   #740
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post

In the past, I've used NFL Game Pass to watch the game (I work on Sundays so my hope was to stay unaware of the score and watch the replay as if it was live.)

I was sad to learn that they don't replay the Sunday games until the Sunday night game is over. Has that changed? If so, $99 seems like a decent deal. If not, naw.
Kinda...

Quote:
When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass?
Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.
Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.
If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...Watching-Games
Old 08-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #741
#RIPAce

Quote:
Kinda...
Rep. Thanks!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:01 AM   #742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Just about every cable and satellite provider carries it at this point...
I'm getting Frontier on Friday. I'm sure they won't because my luck.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:36 AM   #743
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post

Only preseason games live. Regular season games only after the fact. The NFL would never allow live streaming unless you go through DirecTV. It's the stupidity of their TV contract.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:16 AM   #744
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I haven't ever used it, but BRC says you can do it (albeit with a particularly unhelpful "google it" suggestion).
More and more people default to that answer now. If you are going to take the time to suggest it, take the time to explain it as well.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:18 AM   #745
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Kinda...
Quote:
When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass?
Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.
Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.
If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...Watching-Games
Then there is this guy. This guy rocks when it comes to providing information.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #746
Veteran

Well I tried the wife having a baby route with Directv. Unfortunately my first attempt was with a woman in California that seemed to want to help but I got disconnected. Then I called back and got a friendly dude in Idaho, and he basically said there was nothing he could do and I’d actually save money by canceling my account as opposed to pay per month what I do now. Ugh
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:16 PM   #747
Cast Iron Jedi

I'm officially off. They cut me off on Saturday. I'm on Hulu Live + NFL Game Pass.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:19 PM   #748
Veteran

What would my options be if I cut ties, to record local channels? My wife watches a ton of network dramas. Basically being able to record loca channels is the only reason we still have it. And Sunday ticket.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:21 PM   #749
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
What would my options be if I cut ties, to record local channels? My wife watches a ton of network dramas. Basically being able to record loca channels is the only reason we still have it. And Sunday ticket.
Hulu Live has locals with cloud DVR.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:29 PM   #750
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Hulu Live has locals with cloud DVR.
I’ll have to check into that. We already have Netflix and prime