Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-26-2021, 08:54 PM   #38956
Choco Favre

Make me a mod
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 09:06 PM   #38957
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
New Broncos board - permanent name to be determined. All are welcome - even Bob. Get in on the ground floor. Upward mobility available.

www.broncosboard.com
Considering the Broncos are no good I expect that board to get very little love. The "fans" probably won't return till the Broncos are relevant again.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-26-2021, 09:22 PM   #38958
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Was listening to a caller on sirius today , a vikings fan, and how much they absolutely love Bridgewater. He said the whole state of Minnesota will be rooting for him. The only reason he got cut was because they were told he would never play again after the injury.
Yeah, vikes are the fox choice up here so got to (read, had to) watch them a lot. Felt bad for him being cast off like a used condom after he got hurt.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2021, 09:32 PM   #38959
Veteran

This is perfect for the Chiefs. The Broncos have a pretty good roster, but this is the type of move that will limit their ceiling this year, but not be so bad that they get a top 7 pick to draft their guy.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-26-2021, 09:51 PM   #38960
Veteran

I have better things to do then monitor a Donkey site.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-26-2021, 10:08 PM   #38961
MVP

Quote:
New Broncos board - permanent name to be determined. All are welcome - even Bob. Get in on the ground floor. Upward mobility available.

www.broncosboard.com
Gross...I'd rather eat my own poop.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 12:34 AM   #38962
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Gross...I'd rather eat my own poop.
Yeah, but you already do that. This is new.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-27-2021, 02:03 AM   #38963
Fan since 1997

The banner covers half the screen. Minimize that because it looks terrible.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:56 AM   #38964
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Peyton Manning...A team doesn't need a franchise QB to win a SB...
I think you contradicted yourself there, mate...in fact, Denver's only reason for SB success is due to the QB position.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-27-2021, 10:49 AM   #38965
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

www.broncosboard.com
It looks like shit, just like the Broncos. Is Elway running it? ..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-27-2021, 11:37 AM   #38966
SuperChiefs

Quote:

www.broncosboard.com
After checking it out, I had to take a 30 min shower to get the stench off of me
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 01:03 PM   #38967
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
After checking it out, I had to take a 30 min shower to get the stench off of me
I'm pretty sure you brought that in with you. Have you been eating BlackOp's poop, too? It's almost in your pores.

Thanks for stopping by, though. Sincerely.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:20 PM   #38968
MVP

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you brought that in with you. Have you been eating BlackOp's poop, too? It's almost in your pores.

Thanks for stopping by, though. Sincerely.
It's not bad.

Better than the old setup at the Mange. Definitely easier to read on a phone.

I know it's a big deal moving a large fanbase to a new BB as the same migration was done here for Chiefs fans way back in 2000 from the old KC Star BB (albeit for MUCH different reasons) to Chiefs Planet.

I wish you continued success in your new BB home and continued failure for your favorite football team.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2021, 03:34 PM   #38969
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
It's not bad.

Better than the old setup at the Mange. Definitely easier to read on a phone.

I know it's a big deal moving a large fanbase to a new BB as the same migration was done here for Chiefs fans way back in 2000 from the old KC Star BB (albeit for MUCH different reasons) to Chiefs Planet.

I wish you continued success in your new BB home and continued failure for your favorite football team.
It’ll be a process. It took a few weeks for me to decide I wanted the hassle, after TJ shuttered the Mane. But a lot of us have been there for twenty years. There was a void.

I didn’t want to go to the boards where people had scattered and publicize it - it seemed uncouth. So, we’re just going to rely on word of mouth.

I’ve always liked CP. I’ve lurked (and occasionally posted) here for years. I thought about structuring it like this - with one almost-anything-goes forum. But I worried it would be a shock to Mane regulars’ systems.

We’ll rename it in the next month, based on feedback. The current url will, of course, remain working.
Old 08-27-2021, 08:02 PM   #38970
The man you could post like.

Knowmo was jerking his Halloween snicker dick to the Broncos defensive performance against the Vikings. Holy shit no ****ing wonder you guys looked so good. General Faton left behind a disaster piece of a roster.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.