Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-17-2019, 07:07 PM   #5491
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers View Post
She and Kliff broke up.

Yeah. I know. Prior to her booking up with the gambler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:04 PM   #5492
MVP

Picked up a new-to-me set of Mizuno Mp 53's two weeks ago, got them out for the first time today.

Sweet spot the size of a nickle, but damn when you flush one...so good.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:52 PM   #5493
Future NBA Finals MVP

You guys know anywhere the sells golf clubs new or old with bitcoin? The options on overstock are few and far between and over priced.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:20 PM   #5494
In Search of a Life

Some Live golf on NBC right now. McIlroy/DJ vs Fowler/Wolff. Skins game type format.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2020, 01:09 PM   #5495
In Search of a Life

3 to 1 McIlroy/DJ after 4 holes.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:20 PM   #5496
MVP

Played Friday and earlier today at two of the top TX Fazio courses in Austin. Was really great being out and finally playing again. Made me appreciate the scenery and the game more than usual.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-17-2020, 10:24 PM   #5497
MVP

The skins game was pretty fun after no live sports. Think the one with Tiger, Phil, Peyton and Brady could be too next week.

The highlight was the young guy, Wolff with the really weird swing mechanics who has some real power.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #5498
Future NBA Finals MVP

What are your guys thoughts on best drivers right now? I was between Cobra, Callaway Mavrik and Ping G410. Ended up going with the Ping because the movable weight is supposed to really aid in hook reduction and you can adjust the lie to also help your hands not turning over. When I hit bad ones they hook.

Also a little concerned I have PGA Tour swing speed yet can only hit it 270. My carry is shit.

Now its time for new wedges. I'm gonna learn to be good again.

Last edited by BWillie; 05-18-2020 at 02:53 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:53 AM   #5499
MVP

If you're gonna spend a ****ton of cash on a new driver, make sure to get properly fitted.

And I don't mean at like Golf Galaxy, Dicks, etc. Best thing I ever did for my game was to get properly fitted for my clubs.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:57 AM   #5500
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
If you're gonna spend a ****ton of cash on a new driver, make sure to get properly fitted.

And I don't mean at like Golf Galaxy, Dicks, etc. Best thing I ever did for my game was to get properly fitted for my clubs.
Too late. Already got the Ping G410. Just based on research that it can really help you if you hook it. The Golf Galaxy guy was mocking my wonky swing though. He was like you need golf instruction, not a new club (because I hook it). They only let me try two clubs, and I paid $30 to do that. I was thinking I paid for club fitting not for you to breakdown my shitty swing.

I wish you could adjust the face to it being open, but they've come a long way and have alot of neutral clubface options. Back in the day EVERY SINGLE club was offset closed. It was maddening.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:59 AM   #5501
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What are your guys thoughts on best drivers right now? I was between Cobra, Callaway Mavrik and Ping G410. Ended up going with the Ping because the movable weight is supposed to really aid in hook reduction and you can adjust the lie to also help your hands not turning over. When I hit bad ones they hook.

Also a little concerned I have PGA Tour swing speed yet can only hit it 270. My carry is shit.

Now its time for new wedges. I'm gonna learn to be good again.
Only 270? GTFO.

Quote:

Someday...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:19 PM   #5502
I love your mom

Quote:
Too late. Already got the Ping G410. Just based on research that it can really help you if you hook it. The Golf Galaxy guy was mocking my wonky swing though. He was like you need golf instruction, not a new club (because I hook it). They only let me try two clubs, and I paid $30 to do that. I was thinking I paid for club fitting not for you to breakdown my shitty swing.

I wish you could adjust the face to it being open, but they've come a long way and have alot of neutral clubface options. Back in the day EVERY SINGLE club was offset closed. It was maddening.
The shaft is probably more important, I got fitted with all the new stuff a few gears ago spent 80 $ to have the guy tell me the club I have ( g10 with pro launch shaft )was the best option. The 400 dollar shafts were nice but were not worth it.

The only way he said I would get more distance was changing my approach angle .
105 swing speed I was able to gain almost 25 yards just changing that but it isn’t natural so stick to my old swing , I can deal with most courses with. 250 carry + roll.

Get properly fitted since then I haven’t even looked at a new driver.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #5503
I love your mom

Quote:

Best thing I ever did was read “ Golf is not a game of perfect “ Bob Rotella

That really help my putting , just wish I could get out more .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:36 PM   #5504
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:

Your spin rates are too high, which is what is costing you distance. Also, decreasing the dynamic loft of the club will open the face, which will help you straighten out a hook and bring the launch angle down.

Set the adapter to the minus, which will reduce the loft of the clubface by 1 degree. If you're still having problems, the bold minus is -1.5. The F-minus flattens the lie angle of the club, which will encourage a more open toe into impact and less hook spin.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:47 PM   #5505
I love your mom

Quote:

I used to Have a big draw and spent years trying to straighten out, now I wish I had that old swing , hitting the ball straight sucks , pick a curve any curve and learn how to use it, consistency is king .

My dad shoots low 70s at 73with his non text book swing and my pretty swing can barely keep it on the course.