Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:28 AM   #826
In Search of a Life

Tanoh going with the first team at DE. That would be nice.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:30 AM   #827
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I get why hill did what he did, don’t really blame him if things are the way we’ve been told

But I wish he’d have just bit his tongue so to speak and moved on
All I can say is this, if she had written that shit about me, I probably would have handled it worse than he did.

The problem is people have gone so far over the top on Brooke on twitter that people in media look at her as a victim at this point.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:31 AM   #828
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Tanoh going with the first team at DE. That would be nice.
You at camp?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:31 AM   #829
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
All I can say is this, if she had written that shit about me, I probably would have handled it worse than he did.

The problem is people have gone so far over the top on Brooke on twitter that people in media look at her as a victim at this point.
Yeah, I get it and like I said, I don't really blame him.

But to be honest, the publics mind is made up on this, so it doesn't really matter what he does or doesnt' do so I guess it's semantics either way. I just think if he'd have just done nothing, it would have pretty much been died down.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:31 AM   #830
Hockey Town

Have to enjoy how on Good Morning football today the woman on there basically called Chiefs fans pieces of shit for cheering Tyreek.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:34 AM   #831
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Think they'll try and PS him or will he make the roster?
We'll know based on how much exposure he gets in pre-season. If they're giving him a lot of run, I think that means they're going to keep him on the 53 because they aren't worried about him getting sniped.

But if he plays okay in the first 2 weeks and then goes under the radar for the last 2, I'm betting they're either hunting for an IR slot for him or looking to keep him on the D/L before sneaking him on the practice squad.

As you know from the CP Mock, I had the guy on my radar as early as the 4th round. I REALLY like Mark Fields and feel like he can be a significant contributor for us this year. He's a true CB not just a developmental athlete that you hope can learn enough footwork to not embarrass himself.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:35 AM   #832
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Have to enjoy how on Good Morning football today the woman on there basically called Chiefs fans pieces of shit for cheering Tyreek.
Well look at it this way, now we're going to find out who the credible journalists are and who the absolute pieces of shit are.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:36 AM   #833
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Yeah, I get it and like I said, I don't really blame him.

But to be honest, the publics mind is made up on this, so it doesn't really matter what he does or doesnt' do so I guess it's semantics either way. I just think if he'd have just done nothing, it would have pretty much been died down.
The public made up its mind because Pryor, Rosen, Rincon and a slew of other media personalities in this town failed to report it fairly.

And once the blood was in the water....well you know how life works in the Social Media age. The erroneous Tweet gets 10K re-tweets and the correction barely sees the light of day. Nobody has the attention span to reconsider their outlook anymore.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 08:37 AM   #834
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The public made up its mind because Pryor, Rosen, Rincon and a slew of other media personalities in this town failed to report it fairly.

And once the blood was in the water....well you know how life works in the Social Media age. The erroneous Tweet gets 10K re-tweets and the correction barely sees the light of day. Nobody has the attention span to reconsider their outlook anymore.
I don't understand why it's so hard to just say they made a mistake? What is with the quadrupling down?

Isn't the media playing a game of positioning itself against the team and it's fans a really dangerous game to play?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:41 AM   #835
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I don't understand why it's so hard to just say they made a mistake? What is with the quadrupling down?

Isn't the media playing a game of positioning itself against the team and it's fans a really dangerous game to play?
Delusional self-righteousness is a powerful drug
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:45 AM   #836
Hockey Town

Old 07-29-2019, 08:48 AM   #837
Andy Reid Supporter

Very interesting. I think almost every DL will be used everywhere

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:48 AM   #838
Hockey Town

Tanoh was a guy the Patriots were heavily linked to in that draft, possibly Daly liked him.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:49 AM   #839
In Search of a Life

It’s good to see Hardman is already showcasing his speed. You hope he can play fast early on as opposed to thinking too much.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2019, 08:49 AM   #840
In Search of a Life