Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #1576
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can’t imagine O.city as my dentist.

“Oh there’s a little bit of plaque on that tooth. Looks like I’m gonna have to pull it.”
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #1577
In Search of a Life

Dieter can’t even stand up straight

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:47 AM   #1578
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
He balled out last year when he got opportunities. He’s been running with the ones while D Will is out
Everyone's been running with the ones with Williams out, including Hyde. They rotate the backs in.

I simply don't think they gave him those kind of contractual guarantees so they could just keep the guy making the league minimum that they had last year.

There's something they saw on the tape that convinced them he's worth a few million. And I am by no means a huge fan of Hydes, but he brings an element to the offense as a veteran, physical back that we don't otherwise have. I think that element is appreciated by the staff and that's why they spent a bit to bring him in here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:48 AM   #1579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Let Darrell Williams do it.

I actually wouldn't have minded keeping Ware for just that, he was good at it but maybe they just wanted to move on.

I'm sure Hyde will stick just for that, but I think the "bruiser" stuff is a little overrated. Give me the guy that can avoid contact vs try to go thru guys.

If Hardman is ahead of schedule as a WR, would you want him back there as a returner?

I'm not sure I'd waste much on a kick returner anyway with as many touchbacks as there are.
Except Hardman is behind schedule as the PR. He has had troubles fielding punts. Just let Tyreek Return punts
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:48 AM   #1580
Hockey Town

Dieter isn't going to make the team at this rate, dude is in a battle with about 8 guys.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:49 AM   #1581
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can’t imagine O.city as my dentist.

“Oh there’s a little bit of plaque on that tooth. Looks like I’m gonna have to pull it.”
What?! never.

More like "theres a monster hole in that tooth and all that's left is 2 roots, we probably need to take it out" "nah doc, it ain't hurting i'll call when it hurts"

"ok, i'll be in my office on my computer".
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:49 AM   #1582
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Yeah why have a bruiser run up the gut when we can have a sprint back outrun a LB to the sticks
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #1583
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Everyone's been running with the ones with Williams out, including Hyde. They rotate the backs in.

I simply don't think they gave him those kind of contractual guarantees so they could just keep the guy making the league minimum that they had last year.

There's something they saw on the tape that convinced them he's worth a few million. And I am by no means a huge fan of Hydes, but he brings an element to the offense as a veteran, physical back that we don't otherwise have. I think that element is appreciated by the staff and that's why they spent a bit to bring him in here.
In terms of a RB, I don't really worry about whoever they have. Andy will have the guy producing whoever it is.

What really sucks ass, is that it could be Alvin Kamara back there....but anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #1584
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Yeah why have a bruiser run up the gut when we can have a sprint back outrun a LB to the sticks
We wouldn’t have this discussion if Hunt didn’t activate kicker mode
Old 07-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #1585
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Not embedding bc **** her

Brooke Pryor
@bepryor
·
3m
Chiefs have wrapped up indoor practice. Couple quick observations:

- Tremon Smith was running with the second team offense
- Harrison Butker hit a 58 yd FG off the right hash
- Andy Reid really got creative during the 1s reps in 11-on-11. We’ll be seeing those plays again.
Brooke Pryor
@bepryor
·
2m
Smith was primarily lining up at RB, but was occasionally at WR with an empty backfield
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #1586
In Search of a Life

Old 07-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #1587
In Search of a Life

Smith was apparently running with the 2nd team offense as a WR and a RB.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:51 AM   #1588
In Search of a Life

Smith I feel like will be our DAT
Old 07-31-2019, 09:52 AM   #1589
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Here's how Mark Fields makes the team.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:52 AM   #1590
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Damn, dude just can't stay healthy.
Damn, this is exactly why some of said we can't re-sign this dude.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.