Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 10-01-2021, 02:31 PM   #841
Just Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I sat at the same table at some Special Olympics fundraiser thing with Nick Lowery and Mike Bell. It was the Monday after the 1982 strike (when we were scheduled to have our first prime time game in forever that Thursday against Atlanta).

They were both very nice. Nick Lowery spent like an hour explaining the players' position in the strike to my mom.

Nick Lowery left before I could get his autograph. So my mom sent him a letter, and he sent me back a nice autograph that said "Kick as high as you can!' with a drawing of a football going through the goalposts. I wondered if he thought I was one of the special olympians.
I have that exact autograph on a hat, but I had a buddy get the signature for me. Maybe my buddy said I was a special Olympian?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:33 PM   #842
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post

I have that exact autograph on a hat, but I had a buddy get the signature for me. Maybe my buddy said I was a special Olympian?
I have a similar autograph. Maybe he always signed that way, with the Y looking like goalposts and a ball going through it with a dotted line behind.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:39 PM   #843
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Asshole refused to sign my hat at training camp when I was just a kid.

Nobody else was around. It was his rookie year, before he had done jack ****ing shit in the league. I was just a kid going, "Mr. Gonzalez, could you sign my hat, please?" And the dude thought he was already NFL royalty or some shit.

Asshole gave me a look of contempt like I'm the scum of the earth, turns his back, and walks away.

I've always been cautious about rooting for Gonzalez. I loved all the catches and TDs and big plays he made. But these days I have zero energy for him as a fan, and it all kind of started when he got traded. Deep down, I wanted him to never win a playoff game.

When he's on TV these days and does his, "Geeeeee I don't know I'm loyal to BOTH Atlanta and Kansas City guuuuyyyzzzzz!!" dumb****ery, I have no love for the guy or fond memories.

Honestly, if somebody today said, "Hey, Tony Gonzalez is over there! Want to go talk to him," I'd decline the invitation. Because if I did encounter him, I'd want to kick him square in the nutsack instead of talking to him, and that would probably mean I'd get my ass kicked. So it'd be better if I just turn my back on him the way he turned his back on the kid version of me years ago.

Eat a dick, Tony. I hope October goes nuts and murders you with a kitchen knife.
Bro, I’ve shared this many times on here, but I went to every training camp from 2002-present (exception being covid 2020) and every year Tony would avoid signing for anyone and even went as far as to mess with the kids at camp by starting to walk over to the crowd of kids chanting his name with outstretched arms asking for moments if his time to sign something they could put on there wall to always remember…he would get 15-20 feet away and then wave and jog off. He was the worst I have ever seen at it. He literally couldn’t give a shit about fans, at all.

Perception isn’t always reality with these guys.

You know who would stay after every practice and take pictures and sign for every kid? Larry Johnson. That dude would still be out there 45 minutes after practice most days. He genuinely loved being a Chief and loved that part of his fandom. It’s a shame he had a drinking problem and made horrible choices when under the influence.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:45 PM   #844
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Nicest Chiefs I've ever met out in the wild were Jamaal and Eric Berry.

Berry was a rookie, recently drafted and before his first training camp, just walking downtown by himself, passing my buddy and I on the sidewalk one afternoon. We were both like "Oh shit! Eric Berry!" and he stopped and talked with us for like 5 minutes, which is really an eternity for that type of scenario. Asked about different places to go, restaurants, parts of town, etc. Was a super cool guy.

Jamaal I've bumped into like 5-6 times both in KC and in Austin, and the few times I've talked to him, he couldn't have been nicer.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:48 PM   #845
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

Berry was a rookie, recently drafted and before his first training camp, just walking downtown by himself, passing my buddy and I on the sidewalk one afternoon. We were both like "Oh shit! Eric Berry!" and he stopped and talked with us for like 5 minutes, which is really an eternity for that type of scenario. Asked about different places to go, restaurants, parts of town, etc. Was a super cool guy.

Jamaal I've bumped into like 5-6 times both in KC and in Austin, and the few times I've talked to him, he couldn't have been nicer.
I’ll co-sign those, as well. Both were very humble anytime we chatted. Same with Tamba Hali…even though he was a tad hard to understand.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 02:56 PM   #846
SuperBowl or bust

Another guy that belongs toward the top of the list of best players for fans…Tyreek Hill. Dude LOVES the fans. The security needs to tell him to leave most days because he’d sign all day if allowed. Plus, I’m SHOCKED they haven’t had him run some wildcat packages because dude is VERY accurate as a thrower and we already know how good he is as a runner.

When the QBs end practice with throwing drills, Tyreek routinely slides over after they’re done and does the same drills for the fans and is exceptional as a passer.

Chris Jones is also amazing with the fans. He will borrow a fans phones snd do a 40 second video getting the crowd pumped up before posing with them on the video and taking a selfie before giving the phone back…not since covid protocols, but I e seen him do this 3 or 4 times.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:08 PM   #847
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
DRob would be running backwards from the bag with the bag chasing after him.
I still can't get over DRob catching a pass at the 26 yard line and then running backwards immediately for a -5 yard RAC I wasn't even mad... I just laughed becuase I've exhausted all other emotions and reactions to him
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:15 PM   #848
The man you could post like.

gf is prego

we like to get kinky anyways

one night things get particularly saucy

i'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird ****ing chunks coming out, so I turn on the lights

wtf it's red everywhere and she's obviously not on her period

i look up at her, she's got a glassy, jarred look on her face and she's not answering

ohshitohshitohshitohshit

i rush her into my car and speed all the way to the hospital

she's still bleeding everywhere

by the time we get there, she's not bleeding much anymore, but all the color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent

oh shit, she looks like she's in a vegetative state

storm into to the emergency room, cary her to the nearest doctor and explain eveything

he takes one look at her and says

"sir, i'm sorry, there's nothing we can do"

"WHY THE **** NOT???"

"we don't operate on empty jars of spaghetti sauce"
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:27 PM   #849
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
gf is prego

i'm sticking my noodle in her when I notice weird ****ing chunks coming out, so I turn on the lights

i look up at her, she's got a glassy, jarred look on her face and she's not answering

ohshitohshitohshitohshit

by the time we get there, she's not bleeding much anymore, but all the color has drained and she looks colorless and almost transparent

storm into to the emergency room, cary her to the nearest doctor and explain eveything

"WHY THE **** NOT???"

Oh.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:31 PM   #850
Cheat Death

**** it, Gordon’s butt cheeks down there somewhere. /mahomes
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:49 PM   #851
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I sat at the same table at some Special Olympics fundraiser thing with Nick Lowery and Mike Bell. It was the Monday after the 1982 strike (when we were scheduled to have our first prime time game in forever that Thursday against Atlanta).

They were both very nice. Nick Lowery spent like an hour explaining the players' position in the strike to my mom.

Nick Lowery left before I could get his autograph. So my mom sent him a letter, and he sent me back a nice autograph that said "Kick as high as you can!' with a drawing of a football going through the goalposts. I wondered if he thought I was one of the special olympians.
I didn't see that last sentence coming.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 03:50 PM   #852
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
gf is prego

ohshitohshitohshitohshit

"WHY THE **** NOT???"

Ok.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 04:23 PM   #853
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

Berry was a regular when I worked on Main Street. Super nice guy.

He would stay and talk. He would even ask about my family and plans for the weekend/holiday.

Completely humble.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2021, 05:56 PM   #854
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Berry was a regular when I worked on Main Street. Super nice guy.

He would stay and talk. He would even ask about my family and plans for the weekend/holiday.

Completely humble.
It saddens me that so many people hate him now because of his last season.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 06:04 PM   #855
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
It saddens me that so many people hate him now because of his last season.
Me too. It's not his freaking fault cancer broke his body down.

He was clearly done. He probably had no business being on the team that last season.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote