Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?

How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?

Last edited by Trivers; 04-02-2020 at 06:02 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:20 AM   #286
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Spoiler!

This is the email information I just received from BOA. I have two business checking accounts with them but no lending as I've never needed a loan from them and their credit card rewards suck, so I use Chase Ink for business. Reading this makes it sound as though I'll be pretty low priority for them to process my application.
I call bullshit on this....call your BoA rep and ask them where in the CARES act, SBA Section 7(a), or specific treasury guidance does it state that you need an existing credit relationship....

and them tell them this is directly from the treasury.gov site:

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...Fact-Sheet.pdf

"Where can I apply? You can apply through any existing SBA lender or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and Farm Credit System institution that is participating. Other regulated lenders will be available to make these loans once they are approved and enrolled in the program. You should consult with your local lender as to whether it is participating. Visit www.sba.gov for a list of SBA lenders."
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-03-2020, 08:21 AM   #287
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
I call bullshit on this....call your BoA rep and ask them where in the CARES act, SBA Section 7(a), or specific treasury guidance does it state that you need an existing credit relationship....

and them tell them this is directly from the treasury.gov site:

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...Fact-Sheet.pdf

"Where can I apply? You can apply through any existing SBA lender or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and Farm Credit System institution that is participating. Other regulated lenders will be available to make these loans once they are approved and enrolled in the program. You should consult with your local lender as to whether it is participating. Visit www.sba.gov for a list of SBA lenders."
P.S. I take this as BoA leaving small businesses out to dry....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-03-2020, 08:21 AM   #288
Shit

my bank is saying they have to confirm the borrower hasnt gotten and wont get any other sba loan to give these out.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:33 AM   #289
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
my bank is saying they have to confirm the borrower hasnt gotten and wont get any other sba loan to give these out.
I was told a similar thing I think
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:39 AM   #290
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
I'm told that there's another new app. https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...30-2020-v3.pdf
This is the form I filled out.

Quote:
My bank said that this loan has nothing to do with EIDL.

But make goddamned the **** sure that's right. I'm thinking, at least philosophically the EIDL should be higher than 2.5X monthly payroll.

FWIW Ag is not eligible for EIDL. I read something that they put more funding into CCC program, so they're thinking they'll do something like MFP, but they're saying it won't be like MFP so I don't know why anyone is saying that. Whatever, don't bother applying for EIDL.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:44 AM   #291
In Search of a Life

New form my banker sent me to fill out. Basically the same as the one I posted before with minor changes.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:46 AM   #292
MVP

Margaritas at noon. That's what I'm doing.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:59 AM   #293
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This is the form I filled out.

My bank said that this loan has nothing to do with EIDL.
yeah mine is saying if i am applying for the eidl then i cant apply for the ppp.

i think ill call somewhere else and ask
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:05 AM   #294
Veteran

Quote:
On the final application published by the Treasury, these are a specific qualifying questions answered by the borrower as part of the application

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...30-2020-v3.pdf

I think banks are real nervous due to high level of uncertainty. My original prognosis is that it will take 2 months to fund due to this uncertainty, and while I certainly could be wrong on this, as of today the banks are saying things that are (to me) obvious delay tactics....
Old 04-03-2020, 09:06 AM   #295
Veteran

Quote:
yeah mine is saying if i am applying for the eidl then i cant apply for the ppp.

Again, not true....you can roll an EIDL into the PPP, so fundamentally this is not true....

Again, this is a question asked on the application: https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...30-2020-v3.pdf
Old 04-03-2020, 09:08 AM   #296
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Margaritas at noon. That's what I'm doing.
I have to record a podcast at 12:30, but I won't be far behind you!
Old 04-03-2020, 09:54 AM   #297
Future NBA Finals MVP

Even if you can get the mortgage deferred, they are still going to charge you all of the interest. Your taxes and insurance still gotta be paid.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:00 AM   #298
Supporter

Quote:

Goddamn sure get it 100% right before you submit the app. I know nothing but if I were running the program a disaster payment better be more than 2.5x monthly payroll.

I’m guessing my banker is right because he told me to **** off with this EIDL shit do that online. I’m guessing it is any pre-existing SBA loan. But again make goddamn sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
On the final application published by the Treasury, these are a specific qualifying questions answered by the borrower as part of the application

https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...30-2020-v3.pdf

I think banks are real nervous due to high level of uncertainty. My original prognosis is that it will take 2 months to fund due to this uncertainty, and while I certainly could be wrong on this, as of today the banks are saying things that are (to me) obvious delay tactics....
My banker told me they get 5% as a fee. If it takes 2 months to get the money that’s a hell of a return.

The other thing is he hasn’t been approved as a provider or whatever yet. I’m guesssing the logjam stretches things out more than they are projecting.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #299
Veteran

BOA is 100% only allowing people to apply through them that meet both requirements.

1) business checking/savings account AND
2) previous lending account (loan, BOA credit card, etc)
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #300
Rookie

I'm still waiting for Wells Fargo to start accepting apps. Can you apply at more than one bank?
Papachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Papachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Papachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Papachief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.