Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:02 AM   #376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
You definetly had no idea what a hipster was
a hipster is a person who does things they think are unique to get attention but in reality they are just following a trend. .

its not juts some pretentious kid with a french press and a deconstructed taco in a mason jar. .

Sherm showing up to TC always seeking attention and always having a gimmick..like whenever a hipster shows up to a party they are wearing something ironic or a costume..no different here

but yeah ..i understand people from KC liking him..i just think hes annoying. . when i see him in a spandex USA 1 piece I think of a hipster wearing some overalls or with a twisted mustache trying to get attention

Last edited by DTVietnam; 07-27-2019 at 02:48 AM..
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 02:24 AM   #377
In Search of a Life

lol sherm is not a hipster, thats a modern day hippy. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:58 AM   #378
Unsparing

You know who wasn't a hipster? Ted Popson.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 05:21 AM   #379
Fish are scared of me

Sherm is just providing entertainment and I only remember him doing this showing up for camp every year and after that he's all business.

He's the best fullback in the NFL on the best team in the NFL. It's all good.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:54 AM   #380
MVP

Sherm might be the ONLY fullback in the league.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:14 AM   #381
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Sherm might be the ONLY fullback in the league.
That may be because he's so awesome everyone else quit...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #382
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
conservative? showing up in a racecar and wearing a crash helmet to the interview?..

He tries to hard..
It's TOO hard. It evidently is too hard for some people to know the difference between the two. (Since you're being an asshat about this I thought I'd be one too)
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:21 AM   #383
Baba Ganoush

Some people here think Robinson might be traded for the right price. Giants might be a good suitor.

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

Tate- facing 4 game suspension
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:29 AM   #384
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Some people here think Robinson might be traded for the right price. Giants might be a good suitor.

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

Unless we could get a cheap, young player for him at a position of need, it makes zero sense. It's Super Bowl or bust this year.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:31 AM   #385
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

I'd offer him for a 1st . They'll be picking top 10. If they don't bite ,**** them .DROB is good and Mahomy loves him.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:34 AM   #386
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
a hipster is a person who does things they think are unique to get attention but in reality they are just following a trend. .

its not juts some pretentious kid with a french press and a deconstructed taco in a mason jar. .

Sherm showing up to TC always seeking attention and always having a gimmick..like whenever a hipster shows up to a party they are wearing something ironic or a costume..no different here

but yeah ..i understand people from KC liking him..i just think hes annoying. . when i see him in a spandex USA 1 piece I think of a hipster wearing some overalls or with a twisted mustache trying to get attention
I get the feeling that you are arguing for the sake of arguing...

Frankly, I don't give flying **** about the fashion sense, taste in music, preference in cars, personal hobbies etc of anybody on the team. I just care that they are awesome athletes that help my favorite football team win. That's all that really matters.

Sherman could be a gay circus clown from Zeta Reticuli that likes riding unicycles and pogo sticks...as long as he is doing a great job with the offense, we cool.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:38 AM   #387
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I'd offer him for a 1st . They'll be picking top 10. If they don't bite ,**** them .DROB is good and Mahomy loves him.
I don’t think you could get a 4th for him.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:47 AM   #388
Fish are scared of me

I know, keep him here.
Old 07-27-2019, 10:02 AM   #389
Veteran

Sherman showing up to camp is out of pure fun nothing more. No hidden agenda, passive aggressive nonsense like Ramsey.
Players showing up to camp is now part of the entertainment and some like to have fun.
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 10:10 AM   #390
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Coleman- out for season

Shepard- broken finger

I think they would have to be overwhelmed with a trade offer to move DRob. They're really gonna need him when Watkins misses his 6-10 games. This team is winning now and not rebuilding, so I think it would be an ill-advised move without major compensation in return.

Maybe a lower on the depth chart receiver for a corner?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.