Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-09-2024, 08:00 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Let's talk flat top griddles

Does anybody have one? If so is it superior to a normal grill and if so how? Thinking about getting one but not sure I want to drop that kind of coin on something that isn't necessarily a need
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:31 AM   #46
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Rust adds to the flavor
When you're in for your next covid booster just have them give you a tetanus shot
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 11:51 AM   #47
Fight, build, win!

I have a Camp Trails flat top maybe its 6th year now but rarely use it. I say this year will be different but I'd rather cook over coals for burgers and steak on my Weber Kettle. The RecTeq gets more use now that I have learned to trust it. And its infallible for smoking and grilling. If I want a grilled burger on a flattop I have LC's Hayes or Town Topic to satisfy that itch.

I really thought my wife would use the heck out of the Flatop but she would rather use a wok on stovetop or charcoal for her asian kabob-type thingies.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:06 PM   #48
MVP

Kansans probably fell more at home at tailgates
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:08 PM   #49
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I have a Camp Trails flat top maybe its 6th year now but rarely use it. I say this year will be different but I'd rather cook over coals for burgers and steak on my Weber Kettle. The RecTeq gets more use now that I have learned to trust it. And its infallible for smoking and grilling. If I want a grilled burger on a flattop I have LC's Hayes or Town Topic to satisfy that itch.

I really thought my wife would use the heck out of the Flatop but she would rather use a wok on stovetop or charcoal for her asian kabob-type thingies.
The usage dilemma is my issue as well. I've been wanting a griddle for a while now. I just don't know that I'd use it enough to justify another unit entirely. Plus I'm charcoal gang for life so I'll always have that fuel source on hand. I've got two kettles on the back deck that I cook everything on and I've pretty much told myself to buy one of these bad boys if I decide to scratch that itch.

https://www.atbbq.com/products/sns-g...xoCehAQAvD_BwE

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:27 PM   #50
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The usage dilemma is my issue as well. I've been wanting a griddle for a while now. I just don't know that I'd use it enough to justify another unit entirely. Plus I'm charcoal gang for life so I'll always have that fuel source on hand. I've got two kettles on the back deck that I cook everything on and I've pretty much told myself to buy one of these bad boys if I decide to scratch that itch.

https://www.atbbq.com/products/sns-g...xoCehAQAvD_BwE

Every year wife tells me we should get a new grill. I told her I would when the Weber gave up (14th season....still going strong).

This would give me the use of a flattop without giving in. However, 23lbs seems like a lot for a webber. One half that size would allow some grilling and flat top cooking.
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-10-2024, 04:29 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Rust adds to the flavor
Al Bundy agrees with you.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:34 PM   #52
Supporter

We got one 5ish years ago, used it a lot for a year and it’s been in storage.

No way am I going to use a black stone over a pellet or even normal grill.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 04:41 PM   #53
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trndobrd View Post

Every year wife tells me we should get a new grill. I told her I would when the Weber gave up (14th season....still going strong).

This would give me the use of a flattop without giving in. However, 23lbs seems like a lot for a webber. One half that size would allow some grilling and flat top cooking.
There's a solution for you. Shit I might be more interested in this as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Slow-Sear%C2%...hoCc_0QAvD_BwE

Old 03-10-2024, 07:16 PM   #54
Mod Team

OP, if you burn down your apartment complex, CP needs to be the first to know!

Thank you!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 07:32 PM   #55
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I saw yesterday Costco has a 36 inch Blackstone for $370 in store. That’s a really good deal.
Ours was originally $400+ but we got it for $125 at the end of the season. It was a no-brainer at that point.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 08:01 PM   #56
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I have the 36” with warmer bin and two air fryers. It makes some damn good grub
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 09:41 PM   #57
Mod Team

Combo charcoal and flat top. $176 at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackston...9383&sharedid=
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2024, 10:03 PM   #58
'Stachecicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
There's a solution for you. Shit I might be more interested in this as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Slow-Sear%C2%...hoCc_0QAvD_BwE

That would be perfect. Hit the burgers over the coals, then smash on griddle. Breakfast of steak on the on the grill with eggs and hashbrowns on the flat iron….
trndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellitrndobrd 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-10-2024, 10:10 PM   #59
MVP

Make some griddle cakes on that bitch.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-11-2024, 09:39 AM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Combo charcoal and flat top. $176 at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blackston...9383&sharedid=
Is there such thing as a gas-assist charcoal grill?

That would be badass for heating the coals up.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.