Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:53 PM   #1501
Perpetual Mediocrity

They’ve gotta come back and play tomorrow morning now in what is effectively a 12 hour turnaround. Can’t imagine that is gonna look pretty.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:54 PM   #1502
Perpetual Mediocrity

Shaka still playing their best player with a minute left up 12. Cool.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:57 PM   #1503
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
When I was at KU a bunch of guys from my dorm would play basketball on Wednesday nights. We weren't usually that much better or worse than the other guys who played. Except for those little Vietnamese dudes. They smoked us time and time again. They were everywhere and had nonstop motors. Were they good at basketball? Tough to say, they played sticky D, had quick hands and were really fast to the rim. Their offense was mostly stealing the ball or getting offensive rebounds and making effort layups. Kind of reminds me of Marquette.
Ighodaro is pretty damn good. That team will be top 5 all season.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:57 PM   #1504
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

In a word?

Shitty

Or

Yuck?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:58 PM   #1505
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Jesus Christ Marquette picks strawberries, goes bowling, and has milkshakes after the game? Trying really hard to make Shaka sound like some kind of great guy.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:58 PM   #1506
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Shitty

Or

Yuck?
Yuck
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 11-22-2023, 07:53 AM   #1507
I'm with the Banned

Shaka wanting to fight a player might be the most shaka thing ever
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-22-2023, 08:00 AM   #1508
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
No reason to stay up on a Tuesday to watch this.
I watched two possesions after half to see if there was an improvement from the Hawks, there wasnt, so off to bed I went.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2023, 08:03 AM   #1509
Prestige Worldwide

Wow.....glad I did not stay up for that game.

I had a gut feeling we were about to have our early season shit the bed game.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 08:09 AM   #1510
I'm with the Banned

Marquette was scrappy and played defense really well. KU never could get anything going. They were clearly the better team last night. Thankfully we get to play Tennessee and will be able to watch a clean basketball game...... Awww shit.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 08:14 AM   #1511
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Wow.....glad I did not stay up for that game.

I had a gut feeling we were about to have our early season shit the bed game.
Me, too. The game started so late and I was still tired from the Chiefs game (and tailgate) the day before. I went to bed at halftime. I feel much better this morning. Oh well, KU lost an early season game. I'm not worried. Yes, Timberlake looks like he doesn't belong but I still have hope for some other guys. I guess KU is not the #1 team (yet).
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:06 AM   #1512
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
Marquette was scrappy and played defense really well. KU never could get anything going. They were clearly the better team last night. Thankfully we get to play Tennessee and will be able to watch a clean basketball game...... Awww shit.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:51 AM   #1513
Starter

I was down voted for some reason saying this after the UK game, but this was a mirror image of our losses last year. When our best player isn't putting up amazing numbers for whatever reason, we really struggle to score sometimes. The game @iowa state last year was this game. Can't get anything going and getting nothing from the bench. Losses like this are going to happen just like they did last year, but we will be fine.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 10:16 AM   #1514
Would an idiot do that?

Holy ****, Tenn/Purdue ended with 78 free throws?! Shows how much I was paying attention, I lost count at 60.

This shit is less watchable than NFL games.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 12:38 PM   #1515
Future NBA Finals MVP

Pettiford would have been better than Elmarko this year, but Elmarko has more potential so obviously still a win. Hope he just improves a ton by end of year.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.