Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2024, 03:53 PM   #31
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
So she quite literally sold her body for success.

I'm not leaning towards any sympathy here. I think it's gross...
She has posted social pictures since the photo in question where she looks basically like her old self in facial features. That one might have been a combo of no makeup plus recent botox or something like that.

Re: sympathy, I think it's more empathizing with what it takes to make it in the movies as a female actress for long periods of time.

The standards women are held to are pretty hard to reach/maintain. Men, too, but there are a lot more work options available for a man once they age out of their "hot" stage (if they even age out of it, as middle-aged Daddy is a hot stage unto itself).

Our friend (plays a Marvel character whose name rhymes with Laptain Smarter) went through some brutal conversations with casting folks around the age Moriarty is now. Consistently told: "You need to lose 2 dress sizes" when she was a size 2/3 with an E cup and also told if she didn't start doing gratuitous scenes, too, it was going to get harder and harder to find major Hollywood roles.

Thankfully, she has found a lane that seems to be very fulfilling and has a good level of success, but it wasn't easy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.