Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:39 AM   #1786
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Sitting here watching Brandon Marshall make the case for Tampa winning this game over my morning coffee, and I admit, I kinda love it. This is the norm now. People trying to convince themselves every single playoff game that this is the one the Chiefs get beat for reasons X, Y, and Z.

Only for the Chiefs to throw it back in their face the vast majority of the time. We are going to annoy the shit out of many football fans for the next 10-15 years. Chiefs fatigue is going to be real after Sunday (although it was already very real for our divisional counterparts who get dominated every year).

He really thinks they figured out something in the second half to stop the Chiefs. That’s not true but even more importantly the Bucs showed their two game plans against our offense. They aren’t Bellicheck and going to have some crazy new scheme on defense. They showed their options and they aren’t good.

We wisely didn’t really change our offense in the second half and still had plays to make. So they really don’t know what to expect from us should they start with the no blitz defense. But we will certainly carve it up no problem.

But what makes me the most certain we blow them out is that they, like the Bills, have won with unsustainable circumstances in the postseason. They have gotten fortunate turnovers and short fields making up the bulk of their scoring. That won’t keep happening enough for them to keep it close.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:40 AM   #1787
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex View Post
"buttpiratepyrex"?? real funny losers.

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Lmmfao, what a thin skinned clown. Better sack up if you wanna play on this playground.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:46 AM   #1788
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

I came for some trash talk and instead I get my account hacked. I'm taking my skills to southbeach. This landfill is a dump anyway, full of bandwagon Mahomo fans.

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
Hey man. Just wanted to say...

go chug some antifreeze, get AIDS, and die in a dumpsterfire.

It will help you deal with the domination of your squad that you're about to witness.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:50 AM   #1789
SuperChiefs

Quote:

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
You should have made a " I'm leaving forever " thread
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:21 AM   #1790
Would an idiot do that?

HACKED!

In 20 years, I've never seen such thin skinned trolls who only want to dish it and then weep when we dare to dish it back because they walked into our living room and took a dump on the carpet.

I guess it goes to show how many of these Bills fans and now Bucs fan are completely new to the whole football thing.

Hacked.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:25 AM   #1791
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Was the rain purple?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:26 AM   #1792
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:37 AM   #1793
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
He really thinks they figured out something in the second half to stop the Chiefs. That’s not true but even more importantly the Bucs showed their two game plans against our offense. They aren’t Bellicheck and going to have some crazy new scheme on defense. They showed their options and they aren’t good.

We wisely didn’t really change our offense in the second half and still had plays to make. So they really don’t know what to expect from us should they start with the no blitz defense. But we will certainly carve it up no problem.

But what makes me the most certain we blow them out is that they, like the Bills, have won with unsustainable circumstances in the postseason. They have gotten fortunate turnovers and short fields making up the bulk of their scoring. That won’t keep happening enough for them to keep it close.
Apparently every team "figured it out" in the second half. All our games after the Jets were close in score. If that clown watched any of those games he would notice a trend and it wasn't teams "figuring out" the Chiefs. Buffalo thought that as did most of the media until the Chiefs embarrassed Buffalo in the AFCCG.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:43 AM   #1794
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Bucs 34
Chiefs 30

Till next yr losers lol
One of our Mods is a funny Mother****er....
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:44 AM   #1795
I’m a Mahomo!

Bart Scott is a moron.

Old 02-05-2021, 09:46 AM   #1796
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Bart Scott is a moron.
Well, duh.

He has two first names!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:50 AM   #1797
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 09:50 AM   #1798
Most Valuable Villain

Every analysis that I’ve seen, the common comment is “I never bet against Brady.”

This isn’t prime Brady and Belichick isn’t showing up before the game to coach that defense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:52 AM   #1799
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Every analysis that I’ve seen, the common comment is “I never bet against Brady.”

This isn’t prime Brady and Belichick isn’t showing up before the game to coach that defense.
It's like they've forgotten what happens when you bet against Mahomes.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:54 AM   #1800
Forever Royal

I’m looking forward to next week when the narrative is inevitably that the Bucs defense failed Brady and how Brady never had a chance because of the coaching and defense.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.