Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 10:49 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

I would be fine with this

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:54 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:56 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I don't know how many times I have to say it, but Tony Pauline knows absolutely nothing. Dude has never broken any news or provided legit insider info in his entire career.
Why would that stop anyone on CP from posting it like it was gospel?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 11:11 AM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Why would that stop anyone on CP from posting it like it was gospel?
He's the NFL draft version of Nick Athan.

He got called out for trying to smear Nabers a few weeks ago.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:12 AM   #6
Starter

I would be ecstatic if the Chiefs took Xavier Legette with the 32nd pick.
Christian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristian & Barry is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-23-2024, 11:41 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Hey….that’s my pick. Shut up.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 11:46 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Hey….that’s my pick. Shut up.

And he's probably my #2. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he's the pick, but it would just be a good guess for Pauline.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:02 PM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Not a big Pauline fan but I find it interesting that Kingsley was a top 30 visit and guys like McConkey, Mitchell, Guyton etc weren’t.

Posted this in the draft thread but it makes perfect sense to take a guy like Kingsley in the 1st and a high ceiling guy like Tez Walker or Xavier Legette in rd 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:05 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not a big Pauline fan but I find it interesting that Kingsley was a top 30 visit and guys like McConkey, Mitchell, Guyton etc weren’t.

Posted this in the draft thread but it makes perfect sense to take a guy like Kingsley in the 1st and a high ceiling guy like Tez Walker or Xavier Legette in rd 2.
That's what I'd do.

The 2nd round WR's are just as good of prospects as the guys we'd take at 32 outside of Mitchell and he probably isn't making it to 32.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:05 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

The problem with this is that many people have Kingsley firmly in round 2, so I don't see how it's any different than Legette. Legette's jsut as likely to sneak into the end of round 1.

Again, the Chiefs haven't met with any 1st round players at all in terms of top 30 visits.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:12 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
The problem with this is that many people have Kingsley firmly in round 2, so I don't see how it's any different than Legette. Legette's jsut as likely to sneak into the end of round 1.

Again, the Chiefs haven't met with any 1st round players at all.
In your opinion, is that because the Chiefs are eyeing players for pick 32 that most don't feel are 1st rounders? Maybe they're likely to trade back?
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:14 PM   #13
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
In your opinion, is that because the Chiefs are eyeing players for pick 32 that most don't feel are 1st rounders? Maybe they're likely to trade back?
I just don't think they want to tip their hand possibly...

I don't see any scenario Veach trades back from 32.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:15 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
See the post above this one. It's definitely different than every other year.

Logic says it would make sense if they're planning on trading down, but I just don't see the value in getting another 4th and losing that 5th year option.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:13 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Again, the Chiefs haven't met with any 1st round players at all in terms of top 30 visits.
I don't think they really view themselves in position to draft any "true" first round guys. At 32, they'll be taking a 2nd round prospect for the most part.

If that's the case and they're ok with it, take the LT
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.