Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2020, 01:42 PM   #2
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Check your rep.
Thanks, but I guess I didn't have him in my list.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:57 PM   #3
On Hiatus

I read this when it posted....had to take a day to think about it because of the illness that took him.

When I first was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and posted about it and my ancillary health issues he sent a private message that helped me realize that it wasn't doom and gloom. He talked about his issues and how he still managed to enjoy life in his own way....just altered to live within his capacity.

We weren't close by any means, but this still hits hard and reminds me of my own mortality.

Rest in Peace FMB....go to your eternal reward knowing you helped others with all your positives.

And will say a prayer for Mrs. FMB for strength....and remember to send a local donation to the Diabetes Foundation.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 06:04 PM   #4
Shaken. Not stirred.

this was just posted. Name removed for now but I'm sure several here already know it.

I lieu of flowers, I would ask that you donate to either the American Diabetes Association or the National Kidney Foundation to honor FMB and help save the lives of those suffering from diabetes and kidney failure.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:29 PM   #5
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
this was just posted. Name removed for now but I'm sure several here already know it.

I lieu of flowers, I would ask that you donate to either the American Diabetes Association or the National Kidney Foundation to honor FMB and help save the lives of those suffering from diabetes and kidney failure.
Thanks so much for posting this. I had been looking for this information. Appreciate it.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:55 AM   #6
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post

Yeah. I say we get started on this. But I don't want to be responsible for the collection of money. Any volunteers? DaFace did awesome with the ticket money.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:41 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Yeah. I say we get started on this. But I don't want to be responsible for the collection of money. Any volunteers? DaFace did awesome with the ticket money.
If there's a good reason to coordinate I'd be happy to do so, but it seems like it'd be easier for people to just donate directly.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:19 PM   #8
Veteran

Reading that FB post by his wife was pretty gut-wrenching. He sounds like a better man than I ever was. I can't imagine what his family is going through, and I hope that they can find a way to move on.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 07:32 PM   #9
Take a Chill Pill

This was crushing news to see while checking CP.

RIP FMB
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 11:28 PM   #10
Ain't no relax!

Dang. RIP FMB.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 09:02 AM   #11
MY LITTLE #15

Also from his obit:

He was a Kansas City Chief’s fan when it wasn’t popular and from his home helped cheer the Chiefs to their first Superbowl win in his lifetime. He was a foodie often seen on Chief’s Planet.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:05 PM   #12
pie is never free

Quote:
Also from his obit:

He was a Kansas City Chief’s fan when it wasn’t popular and from his home helped cheer the Chiefs to their first Superbowl win in his lifetime. He was a foodie often seen on Chief’s Planet.
Super glad he was able to enjoy the big game from home
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:05 PM   #13
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Super glad he was able to enjoy the big game from home
Also from his obit, he died from an apparent heart attack. I know he'd been in the hospital recently for other things, but it sounds like this was unexpected.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:22 PM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Also from his obit, he died from an apparent heart attack. I know he'd been in the hospital recently for other things, but it sounds like this was unexpected.
Diabetes causes heart attacks. My best friend had one about 7-8 months ago and then they discovered he had diabetes that they say was the cause.

Just sad all the way around for his family.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Diabetes causes heart attacks. My best friend had one about 7-8 months ago and then they discovered he had diabetes that they say was the cause.

Just sad all the way around for his family.
So far this year three people I know have suffered heart attacks. Two survived, one didn't. The guy who didn't survive was a type 1 diabetic.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.