Xavier Worthy, Texas
Ladd McConkey, Georgia

OT:

Tyler Guyton, Oklahoma
Kingsley Suamataia, BYU
Jordan Morgan, Arizona

CB:

Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

Typically, we draft a guy from this list every year that I've been doing it.

Anybody you guys feel should/shouldn't be on there?

Last edited by staylor26; 04-26-2024 at 07:54 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:02 AM   #271
MVP

I'm probably over thinking it but Bowers size does worry me a little. He's not tiny but hes not prototypical either.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:30 AM   #272
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I'm probably over thinking it but Bowers size does worry me a little. He's not tiny but hes not prototypical either.
Don't worry, he will NOT be in our range of drafting. Probably Jets @ pick 10.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2024, 06:37 AM   #273
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think McConkey's in play, he's been mocked to us a lot lately. I keep seeing Thomas Jr and DL Newton falling recently but not sure they make it all the way down to us.
I think if we trade up 6 spots with the Cardinals there is a possibility BOTH could be there. So, if that happened and both were there, which one would you pick? Me, I would pick Brian Thomas Jr. "Hollywood" leaves for free agency next year to get "paid" elsewhere.

But, we will see. Veach works magic and amazes us all!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2024, 08:33 AM   #274
In Search of a Life

Added Kool-Aid post Sneed trade because even though I don't think they'd go CB in the 1st, it would just be a perfect combination of need, value, and fit.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 01:18 PM   #275
Veteran

I really don't want Xavier worthy at all, I know he's got great track speed but I don't see him as much more than a luxury we don't need, give me Troy Franklin or really anyone else in that wr group you listed over worthy all day
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 03-25-2024, 01:27 PM   #276
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
I really don't want Xavier worthy at all, I know he's got great track speed but I don't see him as much more than a luxury we don't need, give me Troy Franklin or really anyone else in that wr group you listed over worthy all day
If you think Worthy is just "track speed" you have no clue what you're talking about...

He's a weapon...one you can add to a room where he's not expected to be a 1 and use him in a variety of ways and watch him be lethal.

Speed kills in this league, I'll take all of it I can get...can never have enough.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2024, 01:32 PM   #277
Veteran

Seems like the consensus or desire here is for a WR. I just don’t get it. We’ve won two superbowls with limitations at WR. We saw what happened in the superbowl when our line was hurt against the bucs. We need a LT. That should be goal #1 in this draft. Resign smith on a one year deal and let him compete with a rookie LT. Move Wanya inside. This seems obvious to me?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-25-2024, 01:34 PM   #278
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
Seems like the consensus or desire here is for a WR. I just don’t get it. We’ve won two superbowls with limitations at WR. We saw what happened in the superbowl when our line was hurt against the bucs. We need a LT. That should be goal #1 in this draft. Resign smith on a one year deal and let him compete with a rookie LT. Move Wanya inside. This seems obvious to me?
I could flip your own argument on it's head and say we just won 2 Super Bowls with Donovan Smith and Orlando Brown Jr. at LT...

You can't keep neglecting the weapons on offense, the only reason we got away with it last season is because the defense will elite as hell.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2024, 01:38 PM   #279
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I could flip your own argument on it's head and say we just won 2 Super Bowls with Donovan Smith and Orlando Brown Jr. at LT...

You can't keep neglecting the weapons on offense, the only reason we got away with it last season is because the defense will elite as hell.
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-25-2024, 02:22 PM   #280
Starter

Since we're losing Snead, it's a CB for me. Based on your list, let's drink the Kool Aid!
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-25-2024, 03:50 PM   #281
The Beast Inside Your Head

I really think a WR or OT would be more beneficial but if you get the chance to draft a guy named "Kool-Aid" that has to be the pick.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:01 PM   #282
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Added Kool-Aid post Sneed trade because even though I don't think they'd go CB in the 1st, it would just be a perfect combination of need, value, and fit.
Kamari ****ing Lassiter >>> Kool-Aid
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:31 PM   #283
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post

Clue?
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-25-2024, 07:38 PM   #284
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
Simple, because you are going to have to move up 16 spots to get the low lying fruit of what is left at the LT position "awesome" prospects. What is that going to cost our team? A LOT of draft picks! Get real already. That pick would probably be Troy Fautanu - great prospect but, at what cost?
Old 03-25-2024, 08:01 PM   #285
Fish are scared of me

We can find a WR as well as a starting LT in rd 2 so , since both positions are deep this year I say we resign Donovan Smith , get a WR at 32 and go from there.

Xavier Worthy or Xavier Leggett sound good to me

If Joe Alt would just smoke one joint and post the pic on twitter , he could follow in his Dads footsteps as a Chief.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote