Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2017, 07:00 PM  
Banned

Phoenix Area CP Meetups

Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.

Last edited by eDave; 01-17-2020 at 12:54 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:02 AM   #1171
Inmem 2.0

Anyone wanna get drinks at Cruisin'7th?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:09 AM   #1172
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Maybe we can coax some of you deadwood from off your couches.
Not when you claim you give out "handies".
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-14-2020, 11:24 AM   #1173
Would an idiot do that?

Slightly more interested now.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:02 PM   #1174
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
Not when you claim you give out "handies".
Trying to find something to motivate the stiffs here......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:29 PM   #1175
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Trying to find something to motivate the stiffs here......
Did you consider any non-gay enticements or are those non-starters with your Phoenix Area crowd?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #1176
Starter

I'm up for meeting up. Just say where.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Old 01-14-2020, 12:52 PM   #1177
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Did you consider any non-gay enticements or are those non-starters with your Phoenix Area crowd?
Megatron didn't show...maybe he was working a glory hole in the bathroom...Scho went to the bathroom A LOT!
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #1178
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
Megatron didn't show...maybe he was working a glory hole in the bathroom...Scho went to the bathroom A LOT!
Yeah, had things to take care of.

However, I want to meet up for this Sunday's game. As long as my mom's okay, I'll be there wherever you guys want to meet. She broke her leg yesterday (small fracture tibia), and we got her one of those knee scooter things today, and the doc said she doesn't need surgery, so it's just bed-rest and wait for 6 weeks. As long as she can operate the scooter thing okay this week, I'm free for Sunday.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 03:53 PM   #1179
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Scho always seems to have a box of dildos . . . ?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:37 PM   #1180
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

However, I want to meet up for this Sunday's game. As long as my mom's okay, I'll be there wherever you guys want to meet. She broke her leg yesterday (small fracture tibia), and we got her one of those knee scooter things today, and the doc said she doesn't need surgery, so it's just bed-rest and wait for 6 weeks. As long as she can operate the scooter thing okay this week, I'm free for Sunday.
I'm afraid if my mom interfered with Chiefs playoff football I'd have to put her down.

Actually, I've already been through all of that; it's certainly a burden but knowing your mom appreciates you being there for her will give you satisfaction and peace of mind that will follow you for the rest of your days.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:38 PM   #1181
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Ouch! Hope her recovery goes well.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:46 PM   #1182
Veteran

Maybe I'll even show up from Tucson
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-14-2020, 04:54 PM   #1183
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Ouch! Hope her recovery goes well.
According to the doc, she'll be just fine.

What's funny is how she used to bitch at me for being the worst patient when I was a kid. Had plenty of visits to the emergency room with broken this, torn that, etc. And made her life hell apparently in the aftermath.

And here she is with her first broken ankle in her life, and she's doing the exact same things. You wouldn't believe how many times I've had to tell her in the last two days to stop getting up, that I can get her stupid water, no she can't go to the store, I'll do it, etc.

I can't wait for her damned scooter to get here so I can stop telling her to stop getting up and trying to walk around on her broken ankle.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:12 PM   #1184
Mod Team

My wife still works on Sundays so I am still out. The 2 year old usually naps until 2, so don't ****ing ask me about bringing him with.

Is eDavid still alive?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2020, 09:30 PM   #1185
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
My wife still works on Sundays so I am still out. The 2 year old usually naps until 2, so don't ****ing ask me about bringing him with.

Is eDavid still alive?
Not sure if eDave is still among the living but Rabblerouser claims he has spoken with him via Facebook or some shit like that.

On your game attendance, should we just mark you as permanently absent?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.