MVP

First Run at Round 1 Mock (1/30/21)

1. JAX - QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
2. NYJ - QB Zach Wilson, BYU
3. HOU - QB Justin Fields, Ohio State
MIA trades 1-3, 1-18, 2-50 to HOU for QB DeShaun Watson
4. ATL - DE Gregory Rousseau, Miami
5. CAR (f/CIN) - OT Penei Sewell, Oregon
CAR trades 1-8, 2-39 to CIN for 1-5 and 4th Rd pick.
6. PHI - WR JaMaar Chase, LSU
7. DET - QB Trey Lance, North Dakota State
8. CIN (f/CAR) - TE Kyle Pitts, Florida
9. DEN - LB Micah Parsons, Penn State
10. DAL - DE Kwity Paye, Michigan
11. NYG - WR DeVonta Smith, Alabama
12. DET (f/SF) - WR Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
DET trades QB Matthew Stafford to IND for 1-21, 3-84, and 2022 1st. DET subsequently trades 1-21 and 2-41 to SF for 1-12.
13. LAC - OT Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
14. MIN - DT Christian Barmore, Alabama
15. NE - QB Mac Jones, Alabama
16. ARZ - CB Caleb Farely, Virginia Tech
17. LV - LB Jeremiah Owusu Koramoah, Notre Dame
18. HOU (f/MIA) - CB Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
19. WAS - OT Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
20. CHI - OT Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
21. SF (f/IND via DET) - CB Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
22. TEN - ER Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
23. NYJ (f/SEA) - ER Zaven Collins, Tulsa
24. PIT - ER Joseph Ossai, Texas
25. JAX (f/LAR) - OT Jalen Mayfield, Michigan
26. CLE - WR Terrace Marshall, LSU
27. BAL - WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
28. NO - SS Trevon Moehrig, TCU
29. BUF - RB Najee Harris, Alabama
30. GB - DT Levi Onwuzurike, Washington
31. TB - RB Travis Etienne, Clemson
32. KC - OT Sam Cosmi, Texas

Last edited by kccrow; 01-30-2021 at 03:44 PM..
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-31-2021, 05:46 PM   #2
Starter

I was coming to this board to make a post about Cosmi. He's been projected to be a top 10 pick since his freshman year, but is another failure that Tom Herman couldn't develop.

I think he's better than a late first, but will need a year or two to develop to make up for the lack of improvement at Texas. Ta'Quon Graham is another Longhorn who is a likely late round or UDFA who could be an impact player. He had a solid Senior Bowl.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:31 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Did you see the beating Burrow took last year? No ****ing way they pass on Sewell.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:58 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Did you see the beating Burrow took last year? No ****ing way they pass on Sewell.
I did, but they seem to be very happy with Jonah Williams at LT and, from all accounts I've seen, Bobby Hart at RT. Too bad Williams got hurt. I don't think they'd draft Sewell to put him at RT over Hart and would likely get a ton of offers in a trade for Sewell.

That said, their issues primarily come on the interior. I wouldn't be surprised at a move of Williams to RT but I still have my doubts, especially given they spent the 11th overall pick on him in 2019.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.