Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 11:36 PM  
MVP

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

Chiefs on tap tomorrow with picks #63, and #96

What positions do you think they address, and who do you hope they target?

I’ll say:

#63 - Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
#96 - Reggie Robinson II, CB, Tulsa
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:27 AM   #61
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
We have lots of holes next season. Basically half of our roster is free agents
Most of the core will be back. Reid and Veach will have more picks and cap space to be more active next year.

I don’t see any FAs next year that can’t be replaced. Some will get extended anyway.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:28 AM   #62
Most Valuable Villain

We will also have a good amount of comp picks next season and the season after that too.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:28 AM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Most of the core will be back. Reid and Veach will have more picks and cap space to be more active next year.

I don’t see any FAs next year that can’t be replaced. Some will get extended anyway.
That projected cap space was pre coronavirus
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #64
Hockey Town

Adding Winfield would also give you 2 safeties capable of playing in the slot and moving around, that would let you really **** with offenses having basically 2 Mathieu's out there.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:31 AM   #65
In Search of a Life

Winfield will not make it to 63
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:32 AM   #66
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Winfield will not make it to 63
It's a trade scenario, keep up.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:34 AM   #67
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Oh if we trade a first to get into the 2nd....then give me:

Antoine Winfield Jr
Logan Wilson
Reggie Robinson
I'd dig that.

Willlie Gay or Akeem Davis-Gaither is my dream guy at 63 if he's there, but I like Wilson, too.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:35 AM   #68
Hockey Town

Also I wouldn't be totally stunned if Winfield went after McKinney and Delpit and got very close to the Chiefs end of 2 pick......he is small and has a very extensive injury history and in this years draft injury stuff is a big deal to teams.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:36 AM   #69
Most Valuable Villain

Chinn and Dugger might be there at 63.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:37 AM   #70
Starter

I have a feeling that Veach is moving up in round 2. Don’t really know how far, but when you have a roster like this you can afford to let go of that 2021 1st round pick. Also don’t be surprised if we trade Jones for a top 2nd round pick especially if they really love someone. I can see Dolphins trading that top 2nd and a 3rd for Jones. Take the best CB/S available or the top G/C left and be content with the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RedSea90 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:38 AM   #71
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Also I wouldn't be totally stunned if Winfield went after McKinney and Delpit and got very close to the Chiefs end of 2 pick......he is small and has a very extensive injury history and in this years draft injury stuff is a big deal to teams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Adding Winfield would also give you 2 safeties capable of playing in the slot and moving around, that would let you really **** with offenses having basically 2 Mathieu's out there.
Winfield will be gone in the first 10 picks today. He was already getting first rd buzz from several teams
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:40 AM   #72
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSea90 View Post
I have a feeling that Veach is moving up in round 2. Don’t really know how far, but when you have a roster like this you can afford to let go of that 2021 1st round pick. Also don’t be surprised if we trade Jones for a top 2nd round pick especially if they really love someone. I can see Dolphins trading that top 2nd and a 3rd for Jones. Take the best CB/S available or the top G/C left and be content with the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy shit!!! Jones is not getting traded. He will be extended. How many times does this have to be said! They won’t take a single DL this draft
Old 04-24-2020, 09:40 AM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Chinn and Dugger might be there at 63.
My dick can only get so hard
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:41 AM   #74
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Winfield will be gone in the first 10 picks today. He was already getting first rd buzz from several teams
What if they are all late picking teams?

I like him but if you can't use him versatile and you are scared of his injury history I'd get that...

Lots of good players still around.
Old 04-24-2020, 09:42 AM   #75
pie is never free

Just take the 2 best guys at any of these 4 spots, and I’ll have no complaints

O line
CB
LB
WR
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.