Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2020, 11:36 PM  
MVP

Draft - Day 2: who do like for KC?

Chiefs on tap tomorrow with picks #63, and #96

What positions do you think they address, and who do you hope they target?

I’ll say:

#63 - Damien Lewis, OG, LSU
#96 - Reggie Robinson II, CB, Tulsa
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:07 PM   #151
Veteran

Cornerbacks that are possible draft picks today. I like Hall, Robinson, and Pride for KC.

Trevon Diggs 6-1, 205 Alabama
Kristian Fulton 6-0, 197 LSU
Jaylon Johnson 6-0, 193 Utah
Bryce Hall 6-1, 202 Virginia
Reggie Robinson 6-1, 205 Tulsa
Troy Pride 5-11, 193 Notre Dame
Darnay Holmes 5-10, 195 UCLA
Cameron Dantzler 6-2, 188 Mississippi State
Amik Robertson 5-8, 187 Louisiana Tech
Michael Ojemudia 6-1, 200 Iowa
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:08 PM   #152
Hockey Town

I still think Epenesa to Miami today is very likely.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #153
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I still think Epenesa to Miami today is very likely.
I think they go McKinney.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #154
Veteran

Centers that will probably go today. I like Cushenberry and Hennessy.

Tyler Biadasz 6-4, 314 Wisconsin
Lloyd Cushenberry 6-3, 312 LSU
Matt Hennessy 6-4, 307 Temple
Nick Harris 6-1, 302 Washington
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #155
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think they go McKinney.
Ok well Detroit and NE are possible too, but he is that big edge guy that the NE defense dudes seem to always want for that scheme.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #156
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Yeah, a guy who still offers basically nothing in coverage and is basically just a guy. We've been killed the last 2 years on passes over the middle, and our run defense still isn't exactly dominant. I don't see many redeeming qualities in our linebackers.
Outside of Wilson our linebackers are absolute garbage. I certainly agree here.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #157
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Centers that will probably go today. I like Cushenberry and Hennessy.

Tyler Biadasz 6-4, 314 Wisconsin
Lloyd Cushenberry 6-3, 312 LSU
Matt Hennessy 6-4, 307 Temple
Nick Harris 6-1, 302 Washington
Biadasz is not going today, dude has injury issues and he doesn't fit half of the teams schemes.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:10 PM   #158
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I don't get why people keep connecting KC to DTs. Are they still projecting KC is going to trade Chris Jones?

Would have happened by now if it was going to happen. He'll be extended.

With Jones back in the fold, guys like Blacklock and Lynch don't fit in the scheme, and the Chiefs are 4-deep at DT.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:11 PM   #159
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ok well Detroit and NE are possible too, but he is that big edge guy that the NE defense dudes seem to always want for that scheme.
It's possible.

I think he's a lock for Minnesota of he falls enough.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #160
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don't get why people keep connecting KC to DTs. Are they still projecting KC is going to trade Chris Jones?

Would have happened by now if it was going to happen. He'll be extended.

With Jones back in the fold, guys like Blacklock and Lynch don't fit in the scheme, and the Chiefs are 4-deep at DT.
Lots of people haven't even caught on that the Chiefs are not building for 3 years from today, they're going all in for right now.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #161
In Search of a Life

CB:

Fulton
Johnson
Diggs
Hall
Dantzler
Robertson
Robinson
Holmes

LB/S:

Gay
Wilson
Chinn
McKinney
Delpit
Dugger
Burgess
Uche
Dye
Davis-Gaither
Taylor

Just give me 1 of each and I’ll be ecstatic.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:13 PM   #162
Veteran

WRs for today. Several good one in this group.

Tee Higgins 6-4, 216 Clemson
Denzel Mims 6-3, 207 Baylor
Laviska Shenault 6-1, 227 Colorado
Chase Claypool 6-4, 238 Notre Dame
Lynn Bowden 5-11, 204 Kentucky
K.J. Hamler 5-9, 178 Penn State
Michael Pittman 6-4, 223 Southern California
Van Jefferson 6-1, 200 Florida
Bryan Edwards 6-3, 212 South Carolina
Donovan Peoples-Jones 6-2, 212 Michigan
Old 04-24-2020, 01:13 PM   #163
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
CB

Fulton
Johnson
Hall
Dantzler
Robertson
Robinson
Holmes

LB/S:

Gay
Wilson
Chinn
McKinney
Delpit
Dugger
Burgess
Dye
Davis-Gaither
Taylor

Just give me 1 of each and I’ll be ecstatic.
When you start tacking on possible receiver options and DE's you gotta wonder why people are talking trade up. Doesn't make sense.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:14 PM   #164
MVP

I guess I like Epenesa enough to jump all those teams you guys just mentioned and get him. I knew the bad workout would knock him down. Can't argue with the tape though, and it's top-15. If we're picking 32nd again next year, who would bitch about turning it into 34 this year, really?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-24-2020, 01:15 PM   #165
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
When you start tacking on possible receiver options and DE's you gotta wonder why people are talking trade up. Doesn't make sense.
Cause there are a few guys there that should have been 1st round picks, Antoine Winfield will be an all pro one day.