Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
What time is it?

You know, it just occurred to me to ask this:

You'll spend $500 planting a tree, but not five minutes to talk to them? WTF?

On a related note, remind me never ask you for financial advice ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #3
Starter

Put in a horseshoe pit. Nothing like pitching shoes with a few noisy drunken friends at night. Then thank the neighbor for putting up the light.
Moon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMoon§hiner is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
Please squeeze

Damn I am slow. Good job Pete you handled it the right way instead of involving the 5-0
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Damn I am slow. Good job Pete you handled it the right way instead of involving the 5-0
I Was not against a city complaint and a fine. That sends a message. But when the city said the cops had to get involved...not really the way I want to go......yet.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #6
Veteran

I will say one thing however...

If my neighbor turned me in for something of this nature and I prevailed I'd put an even brighter light in since your actions basically tell me all I need to know about you.....

Case in point:

I have another neighbor that's been telling other neighbors that our fence is on his property and he's going to force me to have it surveyed. When I confronted him about it he completely denied it and then apologized....I asked him what he was sorry about and he said for all the confusion...lying sack of shit. He just didn't have the balls to admit he has nothing better to do then stir the pot and drink beer all day (he spent the last two years in Iraq driving truck...unfortunately he cam back).

f*&k I hate neighbors...can't wait to get back to the country.
munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.munkey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:23 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

I hate neighbors....we live in the country but we have a gravel road that goes down about a mile with 2 houses on it...they have kids who incessantly ride their 4-wheelers up & down the road all day...the sound is very loud & obnoxious but I've put up with it...now I noticed tire tracks in my yard on top of that...of course I've never seen them do it but it's pretty obvious along with the fresh gravel I just paid for all over my friggin' yard too.

What would you do?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I hate neighbors....we live in the country but we have a gravel road that goes down about a mile with 2 houses on it...they have kids who incessantly ride their 4-wheelers up & down the road all day...the sound is very loud & obnoxious but I've put up with it...now I noticed tire tracks in my yard on top of that...of course I've never seen them do it but it's pretty obvious along with the fresh gravel I just paid for all over my friggin' yard too.

What would you do?
Rock salt and a shotgun come to mind.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
Veteran

antifreeze!! duh

n00bs
nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.nstygma Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #10
Banned

It's a know fact black people are scared of the dark
blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.blueballs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
It's a know fact black people are scared of the dark
All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey. You can do the math....
Old 01-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey.
This was the first time you saw the guy? Really? It's more likely that you had seen him before, hence your indirect ($500 tree, contacting city attorneys) conflict methods.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #13
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
All I know is the guy looked like he could play LB for the Chiefs. I am 5'6" and a desk jockey. You can do the math....
Plan B!
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
PermaBanned

No one suggested ****ing the guy's wife?

What's wrong with this place?
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
Stay positive, don't give up

This is gay
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.