Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2024, 08:56 PM  
sorta mod-ish

***All Things Weather 2024***

Last edited by Bowser; 01-06-2024 at 09:40 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2024, 10:00 AM   #166
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
You must not have any snow on the ground?
very little. We have been spared so far this season.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2024, 11:47 AM   #167
sorta mod-ish

It's supposed to be in the high 30's/low 40's next week in KC with rain forecasted basically all week. Until the snow melts, the drains might be overflowing which will be fun on the roads. Especially if it all re-freezes overnight.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 02:44 PM   #168
It was not a fair catch

Windy changed the map set up in the OP. In some ways it is easier.
But you cannot add the isobars to the radar map. it looks like the others have it automatically.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2024, 05:20 PM   #169
sorta mod-ish

I don't know about anyone else, but I think I've had about enough dense fog with temps right on the cusp of turning it all into freezing fog to last me for a long, long time.

Supposedly it's going to get up to around 60 in KC next week. I may break out the shorts if that happens, lol.
Old 01-27-2024, 05:23 PM   #170
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I think I've had about enough dense fog with temps right on the cusp of turning it all into freezing fog to last me for a long, long time.

Supposedly it's going to get up to around 60 in KC next week. I may break out the shorts if that happens, lol.
It's been crazy up here as well. Although we've had freezing fog almost every night since Sunday. Sunshine today. A nice change.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2024, 05:42 PM   #171
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Yeah, we even had some of that out here in the desert.

You joke about the shorts and shit. After the snow we had like 10 days or something where it didn't get above like 4 and there was consistent wind. It was ****ING COLD.

Anyway, I went to an equipment auction that had some stuff I wanted to bid on. Anyway, it was like a high of 35 with not much wind, everything covered in snow. I brought all my shit. Boots, coveralls, Heavy parka, facemask, double gloves all of it. Barely above freezing with snow on the ground? That's cold, man. Nah, hoodie and a beanie was enough. I left the rest of the shit in my pickup. I was shocked.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2024, 06:18 PM   #172
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
It's been crazy up here as well. Although we've had freezing fog almost every night since Sunday. Sunshine today. A nice change.
Ditto. There is a line in Westen Minn of sun and clouds, it is just not moving.

We had the Winter Open at the golf course today. Six holes, tennis balls, 6 foot circles as holes.
Other years there has been snow on the ground and fairways were wide with "rails" This year, WET! Open grass, a few ponds, very little snow and 40 degrees. Cloudy.

The tennis balls collected water and squished when you hit them. Collected a lot of water when they rolled.

We had 50-75 people and expected more this afternoon.

Could be almost 50 Thursday.
Old 01-27-2024, 09:44 PM   #173
Veteran

I read that some dude was saying that in mid Feb another vortex was coming. He stated that when the wind over artic slows down, it dips down.

Dunno.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2024, 10:14 PM   #174
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I read that some dude was saying that in mid Feb another vortex was coming. He stated that when the wind over artic slows down, it dips down.

Dunno.
I heard the spit jet stream will join together later this month. So that would bring more cold south. Hey, for me the second week of Feb is usually the coldest week of the year.

Just hoping we still go shy on the snow. I can handle the cold. People are even bigger idiots in the snow.
Old 01-27-2024, 11:45 PM   #175
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I heard the spit jet stream will join together later this month. So that would bring more cold south. Hey, for me the second week of Feb is usually the coldest week of the year.

Just hoping we still go shy on the snow. I can handle the cold. People are even bigger idiots in the snow.
I'll take the snow. Just MOTHER**** the 70 MPH wind that came with the last one.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 10:07 AM   #176
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Sunny and 37 today. We won't know whether to shit or go blind.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:30 PM   #177
It was not a fair catch

I know we are in the glow of the SB

But I am also in the glow of the sun. Yes, the sun. That magical yellow orb in the sky.
It is 54 here today. Amazing. Daily record.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:45 AM   #178
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

The rodent hath spoken. Early spring!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2024, 06:38 PM   #179
It was not a fair catch

Old 02-26-2024, 09:15 PM   #180
Would an idiot do that?

WTF, KC...

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.