Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-25-2017, 02:11 PM  
Veteran

Filming just started today (after months of pre production). James Cameron is set to make 4 sequels. Are you looking forward to the sequel(s)? I can't decide if he's either crazy or brilliant lol. At this point though, I think it would be foolish to bet against Cameron. People thought he was crazy making a 200 million dollar budget about a sinking ship and they thought Avatar would flop too (both are the highest grossest films of all time)

Avatar 2 will be in theaters December 18th, 2020.

I loved Avatar. I thought the 3rd act was worth the price of admission alone. Saw it twice in IMAX 3D (I very rarely would do something like that but I liked it so much the 1st time I had to see it again) So count me in on looking forward to the sequels.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2023, 12:45 PM   #181
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Dang, is this a football forum?
If a sub forum of the football forum named "media center" which you voluntarily clicked on the proceeded to whine about media talk.

Congrats, I guess.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:08 PM   #182
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Yes.and sadly we do have a few betas that cry during animated films
Bro. Holy shit. Bro. You're such an alpha, bro.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-02-2023, 01:49 PM   #183
Veteran

I would put "Where the Red Fern Grows" on that same list as "Old Yeller"...when I was 10.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2023, 02:31 PM   #184
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
I would put "Where the Red Fern Grows" on that same list as "Old Yeller"...when I was 10.

When’s the last time you watched one of those old movies that tugged your heart strings?

Marley and Me wasn’t animated but it was similarly sad as Old Yeller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
You can cry over Old Yeller. Anything else, you're just a bitch.

Lol.. but it’s all so arbitrary! Old Yeller is still fake, too!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:40 PM   #185
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Old Yeller is still fake, too!
News flash, ALL movies are fake. But to a 10 yro kid watching Old Yeller, that pulls the heart strings. Not a grown as man.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2023, 04:57 PM   #186
Perpetual Mediocrity

I've cried at plenty of movies. Also seems to happen more often the older I get. Now Avatar 2 wasn't one of them, but I get it. That one scene with his son was a tough one.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:00 PM   #187
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Bro. Holy shit. Bro. You're such an alpha, bro.
Wrong. I don't believe I made Lew's list.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:29 PM   #188
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
News flash, ALL movies are fake. But to a 10 yro kid watching Old Yeller, that pulls the heart strings. Not a grown as man.

Well duh. That was my point. All movies are fake, but I'm not going to shame anyone for crying during a scene that is specifically designed to make people cry.

Do men stop having feelings when they turn 18 or something? You start getting bills sent to your house and all emotions go out the window?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I've cried at plenty of movies. Also seems to happen more often the older I get. Now Avatar 2 wasn't one of them, but I get it. That one scene with his son was a tough one.

Only movie I've ever actually cried from was Titanic. I was probably about 9 or 10 when I saw it in theaters. The scene at the end where they finally go back on the lifeboats to search for survivors, they're wading through all of the frozen bodies and they come across a young woman holding her infant. That got your boy. The tears started flowing.

But I don't begrudge any man who would cry during movies.

And agreed on getting more emotional as I get older. Not sure what's up with that but I've definitely come a lot closer to crying while watching movies lately than I ever did back in my teenage years.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 06:35 PM   #189
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
this is indeed a game changer

And we just found out today that the older theater of the two is closing permanently on Friday. Can't wait to see the price hike on the lone survivor now. This town sucks.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:04 PM   #190
MVP

Quote:
it's an amazing experience that has to be seen in a theater

cameron harps on the fact that people are not going to movie theaters anymore and instead like to sit at home streaming shit

that is offensive to an artist like cameron, who's movies are MADE to be seen on the big screen

this had to be seen in a theater to be appreciated
It is only flash and spectacle. There is no story. If I want a thrill, I will ride a rollercoaster.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 09:15 PM   #191
Future NBA Finals MVP

I only cried during Rudy. That little bastard tried so hard.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:36 PM   #192
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I only cried during Rudy. That little bastard tried so hard.
i cried during the scene where torches were being lit o'er the mountaintops in return of the king

this movie ruined me
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:39 PM   #193
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
i cried during the scene where torches were being lit o'er the mountaintops in return of the king

this movie ruined me
How about "you bow to no one?"

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:48 PM   #194
World's Best Boss

It was the Charge of the Pelennor Fields for me.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 01-03-2023 at 02:38 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 01:58 PM   #195
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
How about "you bow to no one?"

i was blind the last 30 minutes of that movie

big ragged, heaving gasps when the credits rolled and annie lennox started singing, i felt, directly to me

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.