Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2020, 06:13 PM   #2
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How much more attracted will you all be to me when I become a woman?
Probably only if you shave regularly.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:53 PM   #3
Politically Incorrect

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:04 PM   #4
MVP

Back in 1989 - we bought a Beauty Rest mattress (firm) from a wholesale place here in Olathe. Hell, I think they have since went out of business. We are STILL using that same mattress to this day and it is still nearly as it was back then....

And these clowns tell us to buy a new mattress every 5-10 years.....the only thing we do is flip it about ever 3 months and switch it from head to toe.....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:08 PM   #5
MVP

I had a Serta pillowtop for about 15 years. It gave up the ghost. I bought a firm (flippable) innerspring and couldn't be happier. I bought it at Nebraska Furniture. It's the Omaha Bedding brand. A thick mattress pad and all is golden. Walmart version of "my pillow" rounds it all out.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:12 PM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Those My Pillows are the shit. We got a couple for Christmas a few years ago and they are definitely superior to any pillow I've used in the past.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:19 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Those My Pillows are the shit. We got a couple for Christmas a few years ago and they are definitely superior to any pillow I've used in the past.
Yup.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:15 PM   #8
best in the biz

Wife and I had a waterbed for years...if you could find the rhythm you could ride that wave

Now it's king sized memory foam.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 06:49 PM   #9
Veteran

sleep by number bed, on an adjustable frame, had it for over 15 years, never a problem, love the fact if ya have a bad day you can adjust to fit your pain, awesome
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-23-2020, 07:11 PM   #10
Cheat Death

Can’t think of anything I’d want less in a bed than a built in foot warmer. Am I missing something? Seems like sleeping with socks on.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:37 PM   #11
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Can’t think of anything I’d want less in a bed than a built in foot warmer. Am I missing something? Seems like sleeping with socks on.
Gross. Socks in bed are almost as bad as wearing a condom.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:59 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Gross. Socks in bed are almost as bad as wearing a condom.
So I guess you need a foot warmer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 07:54 PM   #13
Banned

It's in my bed room
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #14
It was not a fair catch

Had a foam bed for a long time. It has two divots in it. One where I slept and the other where I slept when we rotated it 180 degrees.

We bought an original mattress factory bed. Has done well. It is weird having to flip it every 90 days. But it stops the divots.

I did like the single spring and foam beds. But we decided on OMF. I do not know if it is available in all markets.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 04:48 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Had a foam bed for a long time. It has two divots in it. One where I slept and the other where I slept when we rotated it 180 degrees.

We bought an original mattress factory bed. Has done well. It is weird having to flip it every 90 days. But it stops the divots.

I did like the single spring and foam beds. But we decided on OMF. I do not know if it is available in all markets.
Since the mattress industry quit making flippable mattresses we have bought 4 new King mattresses. Each around a thousand to fifteen hundred each. Sealy, Beautyrest, you name it, we have had them and they all get the divots.
This last one from Mattress Firm had only lasted two years before it sucked.

We went to the OMF in Virginia Beach and ordered one, we love it. https://www.originalmattress.com/
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.