Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-2020, 08:31 PM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

**NFL Sunday Week 2 Other Games**

Back to the well we go...

Since the Chiefs don’t play until 3:25, there will be plenty of lead up action. What are we watching, predicting?

Early Window:
NYG @ CHI
LAR @ PHI
ATL @ DAL
CAR @ TB
SF @ NYJ
DEN @ PIT
BUF @ MIA
JAX @ TEN
DET @ GB
MIN @ IND

Afternoon Slate:
WAS @ ARZ
KC @ LAC
BAL @ HOU

SNF:
NE @ SEA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3FE41A21-8DF1-427B-8F91-5378CF661586.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	121196   Click image for larger version

Name:	3A6B8062-C1FD-405E-AF25-1D81FCA3D201.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	121197  
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:08 AM   #16
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Pittsburgh is down both starting guards. Hope they can win still..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:10 AM   #17
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Rams at Eagles looks like the only decent early game.
Noon games are definitely Red Zone made.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:44 AM   #18
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

If Dallas doesn’t have Tyron Smith, that’s both offensive tackles out. Quite the uphill battle.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:25 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
8 games on the screen until the CHIEFS come on at 325.
doing school work
I missed the final verdict. School work at your "old" school? Or school work at your "new" school?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:40 AM   #20
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I missed the final verdict. School work at your "old" school? Or school work at your "new" school?
New school.

Told the old school I was willing to post lessons online until they found someone.

Asst Principal (supposed to be a friend) told me I was expected to be online with Google meets. I said I could not because I had kids at my new school.

Met with my neighbor who is a union lawyer for my teacher union. He said-Send them a letter telling them you do not intend to report to work. Dont do any work for them. Do not put in for sick time. Let them hang.

I did. Got the letter telling me they expect me for work or they would put a hold on my license. Or terminate me.

I do not need a license at my new school. (private) and the lawyer said a case like mine is easily solvable in my favor. And I already resigned.

Old school so out of touch-THEY PAID ME last week even though I did no work.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 09-20-2020 at 08:55 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:21 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
New school.

Told the old school I was willing to post lessons online until they found someone.

Asst Principal (supposed to be a friend) told me I was expected to be online with Google meets. I said I could not because I had kids at my new school.

Met with my neighbor who is a union lawyer for my teacher union. He said-Send them a letter telling them you do not intend to report to work. Dont do any work for them. Do not put in for sick time. Let them hang.

I did. Got the letter telling me they expect me for work or they would put a hold on my license. Or terminate me.

I do not need a license at my new school. (private) and the lawyer said a case like mine is easily solvable in my favor. And I already resigned.

Old school so out of touch-THEY PAID ME last week even though I did no work.
Good for you!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:34 AM   #22
Banned

CHI
LAR
DAL
TB
SF
PIT
BUF
JAX
GB
MIN
ARZ
BAL
SEA
And we all know who is winning our game.

Those are the teams I have winning. Only game I'm not super sure of is the Vikings and Colts game. I could see that going either way.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:39 AM   #23
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:50 AM   #24
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Chi
Phi
Atl
Tb
Sf
Pit
Ten
Gb
Mia
Ind
Arz
Bal
KC
Sea
NO

Lot of upsets coming
Old 09-20-2020, 09:57 AM   #25
Born to Ride

Man I am all out of whack, this is my first season living in the midwest and I am sitting here feeling like I should already be watching football! It's nearly 11:00 am for pete's sake. And the Chiefs don't come on until 3:30?
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:01 AM   #26
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If Dallas doesn’t have Tyron Smith, that’s both offensive tackles out. Quite the uphill battle.
Cam Erving was injured last week but he was not the starter at RT for that game.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:07 AM   #27
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
Rock ya sin?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:08 AM   #28
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Cam Erving was injured last week but he was not the starter at RT for that game.
I’m talking about Tyron and La’el Collins. Both out.

Atlanta will win
Old 09-20-2020, 10:08 AM   #29
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Rock ya sin?
They’re saying it wasn’t him
Old 09-20-2020, 10:14 AM   #30
pie is never free

If Danny Dimes can play like he did last week - minus that AWFUL goal line decision - I’ve got the Giants beating Chicago on the road... really thought they had a new look last week
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote