Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2023, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Fallout: The Series

****ING NAILED IT!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:58 PM   #31
Veteran

2 episodes in and this is pretty dang good.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-11-2024, 12:26 AM   #32
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Just finished the first episode. I ****ING LOVE IT!

This is what they should have done with The Witcher.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 04:09 AM   #33
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Just finished the first episode. I ****ING LOVE IT!

This is what they should have done with The Witcher.
If after two seasons they haven't pulled the rug out and completely shit on the idea of the game and motivation for all the factions I'll tune in.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 05:52 AM   #34
On one quarter

kinda slow, a little boring. how about that break action shottie though? that was my jam in FO3

wish I could've watched a minute or two of Grognak the Barbarian

Last edited by Fishpicker; 04-11-2024 at 06:10 AM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:42 AM   #35
Ain't no relax!

Halfway through the second episode. Pretty awesome so far. They really nailed the feel of the Fallout universe. Very detailed. Down to the old timey soundtrack. The Brotherhood in the series is kinda weird, but we'll see where they go with it.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 12:29 PM   #36
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Halfway through the second episode. Pretty awesome so far. They really nailed the feel of the Fallout universe. Very detailed. Down to the old timey soundtrack. The Brotherhood in the series is kinda weird, but we'll see where they go with it.
Yep. The attention to detail is amazing. Honestly, the only thing I've noticed is that the old rusted out cars are just old rusted out cars, not the rusted out old-looking futuristic cars from the game, but that's a very small nit to pick. They pretty much nailed everything else, especially the look of the vaults, the settlement (which so perfectly captured the look and feel of Megaton from III), the costumes, and the weapons.

It's like they know exactly who their core audience is and haven't done anything to alienate them. Again, the anti-Witcher. This is the show Henry Cavill deserved.

Sure hope it stays that way. I suspect it will, since they have the blueprint of exactly what NOT to do to make the show successful.

One thing that was driving me nuts was trying to figure out why the guy who played Lucy's brother looked so familiar. He was the guy who played Bonzo in Ender's Game.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 12:36 PM   #37
Ain't no relax!

Michael Rapaport...

Spoiler!

Even the humor has been well done.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 03:53 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

I episode in. I'm enjoying it.

The vault mystery is what will hook the wife.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 07:29 PM   #39
Lurker

Yeah, this ****s after just finishing the first episode. Also, New Vegas is $2.49 on steam..... It's been YEARS since I've played the games but all of them are so cheap. May need to do another run through on them.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-11-2024, 08:24 PM   #40
Starter

First episode, pretty damn good.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:51 PM   #41
Veteran

1 episode in. I dabbled in the games but never really finished them.

So far so good and the reviews are reaching about it. So will keep watching
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:59 AM   #42
Champions

Two episodes in. Really enjoying it so far. Little slow to start, but necessary for the world building. Been a long time since I played through any of the games, but they seemed to have nailed the world. Doing a bit of Leo pointing when I recognize something from the game.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 04-12-2024, 07:18 AM   #43
Veteran

I have a copy of the game somewhere; I remember it coming out and being interested. I never got into the RPG style games... Anyways, old mind wandering as usual...

The series is interesting; it does meander around a bit, however the characters and story are engaging enough.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:45 PM   #44
My work speaks for itself!!!

Finished ep 1 last night. Really enjoyed it.

Some tweaks and it looks like they’re mashing a bit of 3, Vegas, and 4 together.

Is that how you all are seeing it?
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-13-2024, 04:39 AM   #45
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Binged it all the way through.

HOLY ****ING BALLS THAT WAS EPIC!

I'm going to bed. Will discuss later.