Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:37 AM   #1921
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, i do kinda feel bad for Carr. Seems like a good dude, probably works hard.

Just went to a dumpster fire organization.
Carr playing for Reid would be considered an elite QB. Not Mahomes or anything like that, but he'd be the a hell of a lot better off, and have playoff wins if not a superbowl on his resume.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:44 AM   #1922
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Carr playing for Reid would be considered an elite QB. Not Mahomes or anything like that, but he'd be the a hell of a lot better off, and have playoff wins if not a superbowl on his resume.
He would be another Alex Smith. Tons of regular season wins, but would fold in the playoffs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:44 AM   #1923
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Mark will never sell the team. It is all he has. He has no family or business to run.

Without the team, he is just a rich guy with a bad haircut.
The football team is also the only reason anyone wants to hang out with him. It's like that really dorky kid in elementary school who has an amazing slot car track. You'll put up with the kid to get access to the slot cars.

Random side story: when I was a kid I had the best football in the neighborhood by far. This football was perfect - nice leather, easy to grip, a perfect heft to carry or throw. 100 percent of the time when we were playing sandlot, my football was the one that was selected as the game ball.

I moved into a new neighborhood at one point, and played a couple of games in the vacant lot. One day there was a knock on my door and one of the kids said, "Hey, we're about to play football over in the lot. Can we use your ball?"

I said, "I'm in! Let me get my ball."

The kid got a surprised look on his face and froze up. Then he said, "Oh. Uhhh, yeah, I guess you can play too if you want."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:45 AM   #1924
MVP

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:50 AM   #1925
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The football team is also the only reason anyone wants to hang out with him. It's like that really dorky kid in elementary school who has an amazing slot car track. You'll put up with the kid to get access to the slot cars.

Random side story: when I was a kid I had the best football in the neighborhood by far. This football was perfect - nice leather, easy to grip, a perfect heft to carry or throw. 100 percent of the time when we were playing sandlot, my football was the one that was selected as the game ball.

I moved into a new neighborhood at one point, and played a couple of games in the vacant lot. One day there was a knock on my door and one of the kids said, "Hey, we're about to play football over in the lot. Can we use your ball?"

I said, "I'm in! Let me get my ball."

The kid got a surprised look on his face and froze up. Then he said, "Oh. Uhhh, yeah, I guess you can play too if you want."
Damn. That story hurts to read.

Yeah. That is why I laugh when Raiders fans say if he sells the team he can be rich. Mark doesn't care about the money. He wants to own the team. He is one of 31 owners. It is a select club. People want to hang with him because of that.

He sells the club and Charles Woodson isn't around any more. He is just a rich man with a bowlcut. All those invitations dry up.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 11:03 AM   #1926
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Double oof
That team has lost the will to live. They may run the table and lose out
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 12:01 PM   #1927
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, i do kinda feel bad for Carr. Seems like a good dude, probably works hard.

Just went to a dumpster fire organization.
Right with you.

I mean sure, **** the Faid, but it’s hard to hate Carr. He doesn’t run smack like some of these other ****s do, and that dude has actually produced.

He has the caliber of skills to make some elite plays but he doesn’t have the capacity to do it under pressure. And you know what? That’s like almost everybody else ever to play the game.

No love lost or Stanning for Carr. But if all but the most elite guys would have had a similar or worse outcome. And maybe it’s because I’m getting older but I can’t help but think how much it would suck to be in that position.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 12:39 PM   #1928
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
That team has lost the will to live. They may run the table and lose out
I've not rooted for losing out before, but I'm there today.

Of course, it is the Raiders so they'll find a way to win one or two down the stretch and screw up the draft picks.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-14-2022, 12:53 PM   #1929
Starter

I just realized that I will be in Vegas (for the CES show) coming back on 1/8. Day of the Chiefs-Raiders game. Changed my flight so I can go to the game. There is a good chance that Mahomes and crew don't play the last game if our seed is locked up, but I'll be there hopefully not getting shanked. Although Vegas is a wine and cheese town these days, so I doubt it's like the old days in Oakland. Looking forward to it. Will be my 3rd game in a year, not bad for someone living in DC.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:20 PM   #1930
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right with you.

I mean sure, **** the Faid, but it’s hard to hate Carr. He doesn’t run smack like some of these other ****s do, and that dude has actually produced.

He has the caliber of skills to make some elite plays but he doesn’t have the capacity to do it under pressure. And you know what? That’s like almost everybody else ever to play the game.

No love lost or Stanning for Carr. But if all but the most elite guys would have had a similar or worse outcome. And maybe it’s because I’m getting older but I can’t help but think how much it would suck to be in that position.
imagine you spend your entire life working to get to the NFL. pop warner, jr high, high school, college. you work your ass off to learn and practice and be the best you possibly can. you get scouted because someone sees you're more talented than your peers. you work your ass off every day to turn that talent into an opportunity to play in the NFL. you manage to avoid a career ending injury. finally, it's draft day. all that hard work is finally going to pay off, you're going to be a star doing the only thing you've ever cared about.

and you get drafted by the raiders lol
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 02:21 PM   #1931
Hockey Town

The best thing is the Raiders full on saying there will not be moving on from McDaniels, they just had an entire regime change so they need stability to let him do what needs to be done...hilarious.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 02:24 PM   #1932
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right with you.

I don't hate Carr anymore than I'd hate any battered woman.

But I am somewhat exasperated by them and struggle to find sympathy. This guy's standing up there defending a piece of trash like Josh McDaniels.

He did the same stuff with Gruden.

He's something of a mindless automaton; just another cliche spewing robot who takes orders well.

Except this one gets all weepy when things are tough. And wears eyeliner.

****'m...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 02:56 PM   #1933
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Yeah, what a joke any expectations of this Raiders team were/are. Just absolutely pathetic.
I haven't watched much of them over the last few weeks, but they were a playoff team a year ago. They returned much of the same squad and added Davante Adams. I feel like they should not be this bad.

Truthfully, they're a little worse than I prefer. I'd rather they get around the 8-9 mark.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 07:59 PM   #1934
Itinerant degenerate.

Colts had the good fortune of running into the one team more dysfunctional than they are.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-14-2022, 08:23 PM   #1935
YOU take YOUR seat

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ainful-process

Rome was not built in a day!

I kind of want to say that Pioli said that in kansas city but I can't remember 100%. Seems like a 'patriot way' thing to say.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.