Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-27-2019, 02:21 PM   #2
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

dude...that's exactly how they were when they came through KC a few years back.
Godsmack opened for them, and crusssssshhhhed it.
Then, Crue came out and Vince sounded exactly like that. half finishing lines, out of key, out of breath. ...
awful. which sucked, because I was looking forward to it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I dunno whether to or feel sorry for the guy.

I saw Dokken open for Tom Keifer last year, and they were actually worse than this. Don basically has no voice left, and can't sing at all. And high notes? Forget it. The main thing that made him worse than Vince seemed to be trying; Don basically kept frantically and angrily motioning to his bass player to get him to hit the high notes for him, which the bass player couldn't do either. It was awful. Through in the fact that the show was in an old, restored 20s-era theater with no air conditioning, on a night where it was 90 degrees outside. The crowd started to sweat and stink almost immediately. Most miserable experience I've ever had at a concert. After they butchered Dream Warriors, the wife and I spent the rest of their set outside. Later the bass player came out and was basically telling everybody what a dick Don was.

Keifer was great, but between the heat and the whole Dokken debacle, the evening was ruined. Ugh.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2019, 07:55 PM   #4
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I saw Dokken open for Tom Keifer last year, and they were actually worse than this. Don basically has no voice left, and can't sing at all. And high notes? Forget it. The main thing that made him worse than Vince seemed to be trying; Don basically kept frantically and angrily motioning to his bass player to get him to hit the high notes for him, which the bass player couldn't do either. It was awful. Through in the fact that the show was in an old, restored 20s-era theater with no air conditioning, on a night where it was 90 degrees outside. The crowd started to sweat and stink almost immediately. Most miserable experience I've ever had at a concert. After they butchered Dream Warriors, the wife and I spent the rest of their set outside. Later the bass player came out and was basically telling everybody what a dick Don was.

Keifer was great, but between the heat and the whole Dokken debacle, the evening was ruined. Ugh.
Keifer still puts on an awesome show. Cinderella is in my top 5 favorite bands of all time.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:23 PM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Keifer, Don Dokken and Paul Stanley along with Vince Neil are tied for WORST vocalist ever live! Yes I have seen them all since the 80's till 2 years ago. Shame
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Keifer, Don Dokken and Paul Stanley along with Vince Neil are tied for WORST vocalist ever live! Yes I have seen them all since the 80's till 2 years ago. Shame
Paul Stanley should have stopped after the Reunion Tour, Keifer never sounded good live and neither did Don Dokken - see Dokken Beast from the East. Vince Neil circa 92 or the Carnival of Sins tour was his last hora!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2019, 10:14 PM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Paul Stanley should have stopped after the Reunion Tour, Keifer never sounded good live and neither did Don Dokken - see Dokken Beast from the East. Vince Neil circa 92 or the Carnival of Sins tour was his last hora!
isnt KISS using a lot of recorded vocals on their current tour?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Child Nikki: Who's this guy?
Mother: He's another man in my life that you will drive away...just like you did to your father!
Child Nikki: I was two years old you bitch.

loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 09:32 AM   #9
Needs more middle fingers

I watched it last night and enjoyed it for the most part. The last 30 minutes or so got kinda cheesy, the acting fell off and it started to drag imo. Overall it was a fun movie with of course, an awesome sound track.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:44 AM   #10
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I watched it last night and enjoyed it for the most part. The last 30 minutes or so got kinda cheesy, the acting fell off and it started to drag imo. Overall it was a fun movie with of course, an awesome sound track.
Agreed.
It's a cheese movie. There are some folks who are upset that it tries to make some bad characters seem sympathetic, but I disagree. It's just q popcorn flick about some 80s clowns doing 80s clown shit. I wish there was more to it, because it is a fun ride, but you're right... it fizzled.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:44 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

We watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I wish they had more about the early days in the clubs. Lots of great bands came up with the Crue. Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.

We spent a summer rocking out on their demo that turned into Too Fast For Love. Still their best work. SATD was pretty badass too, but they began to go downhill after that. I skipped the farewell tour- I don't like paying for a bands retirement. I might see them when they get back together.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:13 AM   #12
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.
Sadly, ego and lack of emotional maturity has ended many great bands,
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #13
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Sadly, ego and lack of emotional maturity has ended many great bands,
On the other hand, emotional maturity has also ended/diminished some great bands.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:45 PM   #14
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
On the other hand, emotional maturity has also ended/diminished some great bands.
Nothing in the world worse than a well adjusted artist.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2019, 09:13 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
We watched this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I wish they had more about the early days in the clubs. Lots of great bands came up with the Crue. Vince comes off as a real dick, pretty much a perfect description. I saw the Crue a couple of times, Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls Girls and then later when Vince and Tommy were out of the band. Their concerts were always brief- 1 1/2 hours and they were gone. Vince sounded terrible, but the stage show and Tommy spinning around were always cool.

We spent a summer rocking out on their demo that turned into Too Fast For Love. Still their best work. SATD was pretty badass too, but they began to go downhill after that. I skipped the farewell tour- I don't like paying for a bands retirement. I might see them when they get back together.
You mean how everyone in LA copied Hanoi Rocks look?
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.