Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2021, 08:37 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
....no I didn't.

What the **** again?!?
You’re right you didn’t use the word, but it’s pretty obvious what the implication was.

You were clearly arguing against it being shady in way, so of course you were implying that the Chiefs are undisciplined as shown by their penalties, while Brady teams aren’t as shown be theirs.

Quote:
because the chiefs have been one of the most penalized teams in the league the last few years and Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least
How else is this a logical response to the question why was there a disparity in penalties in an effort to say it wasn’t shady?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:46 PM   #3
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You’re right you didn’t use the word, but it’s pretty obvious what the implication was.

You were clearly arguing against it being shady in way, so of course you were implying that the Chiefs are undisciplined as shown by their penalties, while Brady teams aren’t as shown be theirs.

How else is this a logical response to the question why was there a disparity in penalties in an effort to say it wasn’t shady?

Can you even follow a simple conversation? He tried to connect the officiating issues with Brett reid almost killing those kids. I simply said that that's ****ed up. You can say that the refs are corrupt and want to help out Brady but to say they did it because of what Britt did to those kids is disgusting.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 08:50 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Can you even follow a simple conversation? He tried to connect the officiating issues with Brett reid almost killing those kids. I simply said that that's ****ed up. You can say that the refs are corrupt and want to help out Brady but to say they did it because of what Britt did to those kids is disgusting.
I followed it just fine.

You’ve never once agreed that the refs are crooked or biased for Brady. You’re always the guy telling everybody they’re crazy for blaming the refs.

Am I right?

You gave what you thought was a legitimate reason for the disparity. Now you’re playing stupid like always.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:11 PM   #5
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I followed it just fine.

You’ve never once agreed that the refs are crooked or biased for Brady. You’re always the guy telling everybody they’re crazy for blaming the refs.

Am I right?

You have what you thought was a legitimate reason for the disparity. Now you’re playing stupid like always.
Wait...so if I want to tell someone that it's low to try to connect the little girls almost getting killed to how the game was reffed, I have to say that they are crooked for Brady?

Ah shit. My bad, didn't know your rules. I'll do that next time.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:16 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wait...so if I want to tell someone that it's low to try to connect the little girls almost getting killed to how the game was reffed, I have to say that they are crooked for Brady?

Ah shit. My bad, didn't know your rules. I'll do that next time.
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m just saying that even though you technically didn’t give a reason for the disparity, I know you don’t believe that it could be due to bias or favoritism based on your history with the subject of officiating.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:19 PM   #7
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
No, that’s not what I’m saying at all.

I’m just saying that even though you technically didn’t give a reason for the disparity, I know you don’t believe that it could be due to bias or favoritism based on your history with the subject of officiating.
Ah right.

Btw, let me guess, you mistook the word disparity for the word disciple and dew rage took over huh?