Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:19 PM   #3976
MVP

I just watched Olivia Wilde’s new movie “Don’t Worry Darling.” It was meh but Florence Pugh sure was nice to look at.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:34 PM   #3977
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Wife and I watched Barbarian tonight... definitely has a few WTF moments... pretty good movie for the most part. I did have a huge problem with the "In no way shape or form am I going down there again... welp... I am going down there again moment."
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-10-2022, 08:37 PM   #3978

My mom, my wife and I all watched All Quiet On The Western Front a couple of weeks ago. When it got done we all pretty much looked at each other and all said... that was a depressing movie. It was good... but very depressing.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:35 PM   #3979
Veteran

Anybody wanna drop their White Lotus finale predictions down in here before tomorrow?

Who’s floating in the ocean and who put them there?

This show is so good…really was unsure a second season could be as good as the first but I think I like it even better. Mike White is killing it again IMO.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2022, 10:19 PM   #3980
Veteran

And I definitely posted this in the wrong thread. What a moron.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-10-2022, 10:19 PM   #3981
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Anybody wanna drop their White Lotus finale predictions down in here before tomorrow?

Who’s floating in the ocean and who put them there?

This show is so good…really was unsure a second season could be as good as the first but I think I like it even better. Mike White is killing it again IMO.
Would you say it's a Must Watch Series even?

(...but yeah I agree the show works.)
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 11:03 PM   #3982
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
My mom, my wife and I all watched All Quiet On The Western Front a couple of weeks ago. When it got done we all pretty much looked at each other and all said... that was a depressing movie. It was good... but very depressing.
I love WWI shit. But I’ve postponed that one because I’m guessing you need to be in the mood.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2022, 11:30 PM   #3983
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
You mean Dances With Blue Aliens?

Avatar reminds me of the old joke about a bodybuilder who starts stripping down in front of the girl he just picked up. He rips off his shirt, flexes his muscles and says "two tons of raw dynamite!" Then he strips off his pants, again flexes his muscles and says "two tons of raw dynamite!" Then he peels off his underwear and she says "four tons of raw dynamite with a two inch fuse!"

Or the description of Nuke from Bull Durham - a million dollar arm with a ten cent head.

Or a lavishly decorated package under the Christmas tree that you drool over for weeks that ends up containing a pack of Bic razors.

That's Avatar. The special effects were visionary; stunning; amazing. The first 20 minutes or so were, for me, the closest thing I've experienced in the theater to the joy and wonder I felt the first time I saw Star Wars as a kid. But after that... ****. The story was an unoriginal, plagiaristic bore, utterly predictable and frankly pathetic. It's like they spent untold millions on the visuals and minimum wage on the script. I walked out of the theater annoyed and insulted. I have zero desire to see the sequel. Absolutely zero. Cameron can kiss my ass. If he wants to do another movie ripping on the evils of rich white men, he should try an autobiography.

We must protect the Pee Poles

If I see that trailer one more time during football I am going to explode.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:22 AM   #3984
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Look closer at the mochaccino
I was going to say the all black outfit, quasi-annoyed look under a 75% beard, arm tats, and ear pods.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2022, 07:34 PM   #3985
MVP

That coffee is not as large as I thought lol that was like an optical illusion
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-13-2022, 08:30 PM   #3986

Just got done watching Peele's Nope... WTF. I would say a 5 out of 10 on that. Wife didn't care much for it either.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:28 AM   #3987

This looks pretty good...

Old 01-07-2023, 11:39 AM   #3988
Cheat Death

I enjoyed Nope

It was a bit scattered but felt like something new and the cinematography was superb. Soundtrack is fire too.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2023, 12:44 AM   #3989
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
This looks pretty good...

Getting a major "What We Do in the Shadows" vibe.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 07:31 AM   #3990
You gotta kill a few people

The Menu was pretty weird. Not really my style of movie.

That cheeseburger did look amazing though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.