Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2024, 11:21 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Left Tackles

Y'all want to ride with Smith for another year or give Morris a chance? Because there's probably several good to decent prospects who likely will be there when the Chiefs pick.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:07 AM   #211
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
NOBODY IS RISING UP DRAFT BOARDS IN ****ING APRIL!!!!!!

Ugh. That will always annoy the piss out of me.

At best, at BEST, draft talking heads are catching up as the draft approaches. But no, these teams aren't sitting there moving Kingsley up based on...nothing. Literally nothing has happened in 6 weeks. And really, the combine barely moves the needle for most teams.

It's petty of me but goddamn do I hate that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:11 AM   #212
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

At best, at BEST, draft talking heads are catching up as the draft approaches. But no, these teams aren't sitting there moving Kingsley up based on...nothing. Literally nothing has happened in 6 weeks. And really, the combine barely moves the needle for most teams.

Yea, that stuff is always reeruned. If anything, the media is playing catch up.

There's some good all-22 clips in that video though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:13 AM   #213
In Search of a Life

If you're gonna trade up for one, he needs to be a day 1 insert and play guy. I'd say you'll have to get up to 15 or so for that.

That's not palatable for me
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 10:18 AM   #214
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

I mean, you're not wrong. But you already know this shit is made for beginners.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:26 AM   #215
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If you're gonna trade up for one, he needs to be a day 1 insert and play guy. I'd say you'll have to get up to 15 or so for that.

That's not palatable for me
I would do it if the other team would take our 2nd round pick next year. I'm guessing it would be 32, our 4th this year and a 2nd next year.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:38 AM   #216
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I would do it if the other team would take our 2nd round pick next year. I'm guessing it would be 32, our 4th this year and a 2nd next year.
Not gonna get you there.

I think that might get you to about 20.

If you wanna get up to 15 I think it's going to take next years 1st. That alone should probably get you near 12/13, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:52 AM   #217
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Not gonna get you there.

I think that might get you to about 20.

If you wanna get up to 15 I think it's going to take next years 1st. That alone should probably get you near 12/13, IMO.
It would hurt a little next year but I think I’d trade 2 firsts to go get a day one starter at LT.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:23 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Give the Cards the 2024, 2025 and 2026 first round picks for the #4.

Trade the #4 to Minnesota for the 11 and 23.

Draft a left tackle at 11, or get the Raiders to give up #13 plus something good to jump Denver for McCarthy and take a LOT at 13.

Trade the 23 Vikings pick for a first round pick next year.

KC will have a top LOT, still have a 2025 first rounder, possibly a 3rd rounder in 25 from the Raiders, but no 2026 first round pick.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:26 AM   #219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post

Draft a left tackle at 11, or get the Raiders to give up #13 plus something good to jump Denver for McCarthy and take a LOT at 13.

KC will have a top LOT, still have a 2025 first rounder, possibly a 3rd rounder in 25 from the Raiders, but no 2026 first round pick.

The Cardinals want 3 first round picks from the teams that are picking much higher than the Chiefs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:26 AM   #220
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

What in the hell is this shit?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 11:27 AM   #221
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What in the hell is this shit?
You mean you don't think the Cardinals would pass up on MHJ for a few late 1st round picks?
Old 04-11-2024, 11:35 AM   #222
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The Cardinals want 3 first round picks from the teams that are picking much higher than the Chiefs.
Nobody is giving them three first round picks but us.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:43 AM   #223
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nobody is giving them three first round picks but us.
You understand that 2 of those 1st round picks might not even be worth the 11th pick, right?
Old 04-11-2024, 11:53 AM   #224
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You mean you don't think the Cardinals would pass up on MHJ for a few late 1st round picks?
That’s not even the most unbelievable part of it. Lol

We’re trading up to trade back.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:56 AM   #225
Plays to win the game!

Quote:

Sonny Weaver would be proud.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote