Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2021, 06:06 PM  
Would an idiot do that?

**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-01-2022 at 10:34 AM..
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 10:02 PM   #526
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Here's a neutral thread about it. Notice any trends?

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...ollision_with/

Also, my first year watching the Avs was 2006, so **** off.
Didn't read past the top comment (Pens fan), very well said.

Quote:
I'm sure I've been guilty of it too, but reddit must think dirty players process information twice as fast as everyone else to plot their cheap shots.

To me, this just looks like a really unfortunate situation coming out of a scramble for a loose puck. Everything about Kadri's body language shows him going for the puck until contact, and then it all goes to shit extremely fast.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 10:08 PM   #527
Would an idiot do that?

Old 05-21-2022, 10:11 PM   #528
Kind of a mod

Apparently Binnington threw a water bottle at Kadri after the game. I do find that to be hilarious.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 10:16 PM   #529
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Apparently Binnington threw a water bottle at Kadri after the game. I do find that to be hilarious.
I was a strange interview...

Old 05-21-2022, 10:30 PM   #530
Fight, build, win!

Hard to see the blues get out of their heads over this being down a game and series on the line. The AVs aren't a team you want to be killing penalties against.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 11:11 PM   #531
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I didn't see the play in real time. Just watched the game highlights a few minutes ago.

But I don't see definitive evidence that Kadri tried to injure Binnington. It was really a bam-bam kind of play. Just praying that Binnie wiil be okay.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2022, 11:23 PM   #532
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I didn't see the play in real time. Just watched the game highlights a few minutes ago.

But I don't see definitive evidence that Kadri tried to injure Binnington. It was really a bam-bam kind of play. Just praying that Binnie wiil be okay.
Hard to say but it certainly was suspect.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 10:40 AM   #533
MVP

Pretty clear from nearly every angle that Rosen was ahead of Kadri on the play - would defy physics to get pushed from there as Kadri claimed.

Also pretty clear from nearly every angle that Kadri initiated the contact with Rosen then launched himself into Binnington.

But Avs media is more worried about an empty water bottle.

The idiot author of the 2nd tweet (overhead view) refutes his entire narrative with the clip he used. Kadri 100% initiated contact with both Rosen and Binnington.

Two games in a row - if you can't beat him, run him. Whatever it takes to finally get out of the 2nd round, I guess.

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:01 AM   #534
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Dirty play by the Avs
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:06 AM   #535
MVP

LEEERRRROOOOY JEEENNKKINNNNS!

via GIPHY

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 11:07 AM   #536
Would an idiot do that?

Kadri clearly initiated contact with Rosen by going after the puck. The overhead view is a good angle to see where he was going and that he bounced off Rosen as Binnington moves from one end of the crease to the other to make the save.

There's just no launching into Binnington... his skating doesn't show that at all, and that's what the lines are showing.... that his trajectory wasn't at Binnington until he makes contact with Rosen.

You either believe all within about a second while Binnington is still on the other side of the crease, Kadri plots to run into Rosen and bounce off of him with the hope that Binnington is there..... or it's just a bang-bang play where 3 guys all collide with one another.

I suspect if it was just about anyone else on the Avalanche, no one would think twice about it.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:17 AM   #537
Live free or die hard

Penguins took an early ass kicking which made me smile. I hate that team. Avalanche and Blues are tough call. So many cool memories between each team but I have to go St. Louis just because I grew up loving Brett Hull.

My beloved Flyers need their Patrick Mahomes.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:18 AM   #538
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Kadri clearly initiated contact with Rosen by going after the puck. The overhead view is a good angle to see where he was going and that he bounced off Rosen as Binnington moves from one end of the crease to the other to make the save.

There's just no launching into Binnington... his skating doesn't show that at all, and that's what the lines are showing.... that his trajectory wasn't at Binnington until he makes contact with Rosen.

You either believe all within about a second while Binnington is still on the other side of the crease, Kadri plots to run into Rosen and bounce off of him with the hope that Binnington is there..... or it's just a bang-bang play where 3 guys all collide with one another.

I suspect if it was just about anyone else on the Avalanche, no one would think twice about it.
At this point I'm about done with trying to have a reasonable discussion about it. Anyone not wearing Blues-colored glasses sees that it's obvious that two guys were racing for a puck, ran into each other, and collided with Bennington. It's not any different than collisions that happen about once every other game (including twice before in this series) except that 1) Bennington unfortunately got hurt and 2) Kadri is a big ugly meanine.

If you want to cry about the bogeyman Kadri who came and violently planned for this moment to take his shot at Bennington then...k. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 11:27 AM   #539
MVP

Quote:
At this point I'm about done with trying to have a reasonable discussion about it. Anyone not wearing Blues-colored glasses sees that it's obvious that two guys were racing for a puck, ran into each other, and collided with Bennington. It's not any different than collisions that happen about once every other game (including twice before in this series) except that 1) Bennington unfortunately got hurt and 2) Kadri is a big ugly meanine.

If you want to cry about the bogeyman Kadri who came and violently planned for this moment to take his shot at Bennington then...k. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
Matt, how are you seeing "guys ran into each other" here? One guy blew threw another. This wasn't side by side contact.

It's clear from that last gif that Kadri came barreling in, lowered his shoulder, turned his body and drilled Rosen from behind.

How ANYONE can claim Rosen initiated or caused this is lunacy.
Old 05-22-2022, 11:29 AM   #540
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Good - because nobody wants to hear you yap about it.

Dude is going full tilt at the crease and gets blocked off. Maybe if he’s not still full strife 3 steps away from the goalie a completely benign defensive play doesn’t wipe the goalie out.

I mean that happens every game, right? Nothing he could do about it. Forwards barrel into the goalie because defenseman exist every game.

What a ****ing joke. This is piss poor even by Avalanche looking the other way standards.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote