Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-30-2022, 08:20 PM   #55096
Veteran

Perhaps Ted Lasso would consider coming back to coach the other football again? Dream big.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-30-2022, 08:46 PM   #55097
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Like I said, I am not going to try and defend Russell Wilson. But in fairness, that trade was roundly applauded by almost everyone when it happened.
The track record for teams who give up high picks for a player who they also have to sign to a big time contract isn't great.

The Dolphins might buck the trend with Tyreek, but there are plenty of Frank Clark counter examples. Although he at least had a good playoff run/SB.

And then there are outright busts.

Yes, a team needs a real QB, but selling the farm in a trade and then also selling the salary cap for a QB isn't likely to work out too often, I'm guessing.

Be curious to see how Watson looks.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-30-2022, 09:07 PM   #55098
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
The neat thing about math is you can do it yourself. Try dividing 459 by 1022.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/
Assuming that number's accurate, it doesn't change the point. Geno has shit on what Russ has done over the last two full years.

Remember when you insisted that last year's poor play was due to injury, and the Broncos were getting first half 2020 Russ?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:58 PM   #55099
Rookie

Quote:
2020 Seahawks with Wilson scored 459 points in 1022 plays, good for 0.449 points per play. Geno’s Seahawks are scoring 0.447 points per play.

The high elevation has made him shorter, so he is less likely to see open receivers, which has always been Russell’s major deficiency.
Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kingdome is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-30-2022, 10:06 PM   #55100
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
This is definitely no defense of Wilson, who deserves all of the criticism he gets. But Hackett has been truly terrible, on a level I have never seen in the NFL. In my opinion, the blame falls more on him than on Wilson, if only slightly.

Chalk me up as one who believes Russell Wilson can be decent if he's put in the right system. He's not going to be a top-5 QB. But he can be passable.
Wilson's only had 1 coach and that 1 coach has Geno Smith having a top notch year for his career.

Maybe that says a lot about Russell or a lot about Hackett. Regardless these Bronco haters won't see that and will just point to wins and loses. It's understandable.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-01-2022, 04:07 AM   #55101
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Like I said, I am not going to try and defend Russell Wilson. But in fairness, that trade was roundly applauded by almost everyone when it happened.

I'm interested in seeing what he does this offseason. There was a point in the Panthers game where I thought about him, for the first time, "That is a broken man." Let's face it. The guy is not easy to like. But he was also on a Hall of Fame path, prior to this year.

Does this humiliation cause him to recommit this offseason, work on his body, his attitude, and his approach? Or, does he say, "I love my family; I love my life; I am fine with who I am?"

If that's the approach he takes, then I agree with all of you, we are completely screwed.
Mostly only HOT TAKE guy and delusional Donx fan liked the trade...

Has Denver's fan base been humiliated and worked on its entitled arrogant attitude after 13 straight losses to KC, back, to back, to back, to back, to back, to back losing seasons and 7 years of suckage? With no end in sight....Nope. The entitlement and arrogant attitude returned the second the Wilson trade went down.

You guys deserve each other. Enjoy!

Last edited by TEX; 12-01-2022 at 06:07 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-01-2022, 08:11 AM   #55102
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Paton needs to hire Gil Meche to be a personal advisor for Russell
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 08:16 AM   #55103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Dungver Reddit clamoring for Bruce Arians, and Kliff. God they’re not thinking straight. It’s gonna be Frank Reich and they’re gonna love it.

Also….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. That's hilarious......and very accurate.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:04 AM   #55104
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Dungver Reddit clamoring for Bruce Arians, and Kliff. God they’re not thinking straight. It’s gonna be Frank Reich and they’re gonna love it.

Also….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is amazing
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:09 AM   #55105
Politically Incorrect

Not only did Denver (Elway) destroy their future, they will be handing the Seahawks a top 3 pick in the draft.

What a colossal ****up.

I wonder if Knowmo killed himself?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:15 AM   #55106
'Tis my eye!

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 11:20 AM   #55107
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There’s the improvement Blowmo has been waiting for all season. It’s FINALLY happening!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 11:33 AM   #55108
Choco Favre

The Denver Boncos
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:03 PM   #55109
The Seated Villain

I wonder what QBs will be in the 2024 draft. Could it make sense to keep the Hackett-Wilson synergy going for a second season to reach for the #1 pick?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:07 PM   #55110
Choco Favre

Quote:
I wonder what QBs will be in the 2024 draft. Could it make sense to keep the Hackett-Wilson synergy going for a second season to reach for the #1 pick?
Not with Paton on the hot seat.

He will bring in a veteran coach who can get them to 6 or 7 wins
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.