Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:31 PM   #1081
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
This will be a great tweet to look back at here a week from now.

I’m sure the Saints felt the same way.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:35 PM   #1082
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
They're talking a lot of shit today.

Tom on PM, JPP on Remmers, and Gronk on Kelce with some backhanded compliments:

You guys are sensitive.

These seem like normal compliments.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:36 PM   #1083
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I love how people continue to pretend that this isn’t the same starting OL we’ve had for most of season minus Fisher. They act like we lost 3 guys in the AFCCG.
It was posted here a while back but I couldn't find it.. what's the starting OL configuration looking like for the big game?

I'm guessing Remmers at LT, Allegretti, Reiter, Rankin maybe?, and Wylie at RT?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:41 PM   #1084
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It was posted here a while back but I couldn't find it.. what's the starting OL configuration looking like for the big game?

I'm guessing Remmers at LT, Allegretti, Reiter, Rankin maybe?, and Wylie at RT?
Remmers, Allegretti, Reiter, Wis, Wylie
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:43 PM   #1085
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You guys are sensitive.

These seem like normal compliments.
I get the Brady one, but if you can’t see the passive aggressiveness in Gronk’s quote, I don’t know what to tell you.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:46 PM   #1086
In Search of a Life

Hopefully Remmers will be better than this day....

Panthers OT Mike Remmers on Super Bowl: ‘I’ll be kicking myself the rest of my life’

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sp...e71422872.html
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 01:57 PM   #1087
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:03 PM   #1088
Be Kind To Your Pets

How the country is split.
https://www.kmbc.com/article/the-kan...wl-lv/35384473

Explanation: Northeast, Tommy Boy played for New England. Southeast: Tampa is in Florida. Michigan: Tommy Boy played college football at Michigan. Nevada to Colorado: Sour grapes from Donk Fans and Faiders Fans. Note: If KC wins, we'll tie both of those teams for total Super Bowl wins.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:11 PM   #1089
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

Well, at least that click bait guy provided the video to show how ridiculously out of context the quote is compared to what he actually said.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:14 PM   #1090
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Anyone know a good place to pick up the program for the game? I bought one last year and can't remember where I bought it. The prices on Amazon seem unusually high.
I remember last year they had a ton on the magazine racks by the check out aisles at both Walmart and Hyvee. Haven't had a chance to really look yet this year.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:16 PM   #1091
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
They wouldn't have.
I definitely think they would have won at least 1, maybe 2. Ross was a part of some dominant secondaries. I think before Marty and Carl, all 4 of them went to the Pro-Bowl (maybe even 3 as starters, I can't remember.)

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:18 PM   #1092
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I definitely think they would have won at least 1, maybe 2. Ross was a part of some dominant secondaries. I think before Marty and Carl, all 4 of them went to the Pro-Bowl (maybe even 3 as starters, I can't remember.)

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
The idea was whether or not they could have co-existed. They wouldn't have.

Yes, with Mahomes they would have won. But Mahomes would have never played for Marty. Too risky.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:27 PM   #1093
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:31 PM   #1094
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Ohhhh I can’t wait to see Honey Badger on Sunday!!!!

With Thornhill back to form, he’s going to be all over the place.
Old 02-01-2021, 02:37 PM   #1095
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

WTF does that even mean?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.