Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #10
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
He kind of missed his whole final year in college, although he was in uniform and on the field.
Yeah, as PAChiefs has pointed out, he seems to want a massive Frank Clark like deal, which I (and the FO) isn't interested in at all. But, if his market completely evaporates and his only choice is a one year "prove it" deal, I wonder if he'd be interested in joining Patrick Mahomes' Chiefs team and a loaded defensive line (where, unlike Seattle, he won't be the recipient of the highest % of double teams in the NFL) to rebuild his value for a deal next year.

If it's not a one year deal, I'm not interested for the reasons others have pointed out.

But, a Clark/Pennel/Jones/Pissed Off Clowney line?

This defense starts to look like a Top 10 D complete with an offense no one can shut down in the NFL. It's fun to think about, at least.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0