Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:36 PM  
Chiefs

Fisher has a Achilles injury

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:34 PM   #271
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Doesn't matter. His lack of desire to be with the team and take the 'immediate out' says volumes. He could have been boning up on the playbook and keeping up with the mental side of the game big time.
You don't think he's working to get better?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:35 PM   #272
Banned!

Quote:
Ya think he was social distancing and wearing a mask at these BLM protests??
I can't imagine why a fan would GAF. As long as he's ready to go next season, why would you care?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:38 PM   #273
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Could also be that Niang had a unique opportunity to take a $150k advance and realized he can get paid while getting the badly needed rest to his hip.
I assumed this was simple enough for just about everyone to understand. Guh, I was CLEARLY wrong.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:38 PM   #274
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm not suggesting that the Chiefs encouraged him to opt out, but I doubt they discouraged it much either. He wasn't going to play anyway AND the Chiefs get to keep him under contract for an extra year when he likely WILL play.
Exactly. Him opting out actually benefits the team.

But hey we don't need him, he's soft. Gotta have the right 53.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:39 PM   #275
Starter

Quote:
Amen and Amen !!

What does it say about a kid's character and desire to play in the NFL especially being drafted by the defending SB champs knowing you have a great chance to repeat and protect the GOAT QB ??

Right now Niang will have to prove himself to me because right now he is on my sh** list.
_________
My goodness are you a dumb****.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:41 PM   #276
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If Schwartz calls it quits...we have to do something with both Mathieu and Fishers contracts, probably some type of movement on Clark's too..

All that happens I won't be surprised if this team pursues Taylor Moton, they do value tackles.

I think they’re planning that regardless. I don’t see any way they have Mathieu play on a $20M cap hit next year. He’ll get a 2-3 year extension, IMO.

If Fisher plans to retire because of the Achilles, I could see them doing something where he renegotiates and they spread his hit out over 2 years. He rehabs the Achilles with the team staff but no plan to play.

And if they restructure Jones they can free up a bunch more $$.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:42 PM   #277
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
You don't think he's working to get better?
I seriously have my doubts.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:46 PM   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
My goodness are you a dumb****.
He took the c-19 out !! Nothing about his hip whatsoever being the reason he opted out. I remember D Williams and Niang being mentioned as the C-19 opt outs of this team.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:47 PM   #279
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I seriously have my doubts.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:48 PM   #280
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
He took the c-19 out !! Nothing about his hip whatsoever being the reason he opted out. I remember D Williams and Niang being mentioned as the C-19 opt outs of this team.
He opted out because it was an option. Free money.

He was most likely going to start the season on PUP and they planned on working him into the lineup as a backup guard.

Him missing this season means next to nothing. The fact that he's on your "shit list" is just laughable.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:53 PM   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
when the Chiefs don't .
You know this ?
Old 01-25-2021, 10:56 PM   #282
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
You know this ?
Old 01-25-2021, 10:59 PM   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
they planned on working him into the lineup as a backup guard.
My point exactly. Why isn't he here then if they were expecting to work him into the lineup as a backup guard ?? Obviously his hip injury wasn't too major if they expected to work him in as a back up guard 'this year'. He took the C-19 out along with D Williams and was announced as such.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:00 PM   #284
Hockey Town

Why does this dude care so much?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:13 PM   #285
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
My point exactly. Why isn't he here then if they were expecting to work him into the lineup as a backup guard ?? Obviously his hip injury wasn't too major if they expected to work him in as a back up guard 'this year'. He took the C-19 out along with D Williams and was announced as such.
They planned on working him out at guard ONCE HE WAS READY. They didn't actually know when that would be but most assumed it would be sometime this year.