Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:34 PM   #14566
Ain't no relax!

Fajitas with red/yellow bell, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:32 PM   #14567
Ultrabanned

Back to the basics. Beautiful evening to grill and chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 04:24 PM   #14568
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 06:10 PM   #14569
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

I’d like to BASICALLY eat dinner with you every night.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2020, 06:39 PM   #14570
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:

Agree with Lew on this one
good work Pablo
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-17-2020, 05:36 PM   #14571
Ultrabanned

Asian pork tenderloins. Damn these turned out great. Charcoal with a little pecan.

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 06:13 PM   #14572
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So I tried the sous vide then smoke a tri-tip roast; turned out really good. It only takes about 2-3 hours at about 130 degrees (2.5-3-lb.), chuck in ice bath for 30 minutes, then throw on the smoker at about 225-250 for an hour. Comes out medium-rare, super juicy and tender, with a nice crust.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic. And I ate the whole damned thing between dinner and lunch today.

Note: made some au jus with the drippings in the bag and a half cup of beef broth and a half cup of red wine.

Definitely going to make that again this summer.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 06:52 PM   #14573
Supporter

Quote:
Asian pork tenderloins. Damn these turned out great. Charcoal with a little pecan.

Excuse my being a ****lehead but what made it Asian? I love tenderloins. Was it a marinade? The cut?

I’m interested.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 06:56 PM   #14574
Ain't no relax!

LOL ****lehead....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 07:06 PM   #14575
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Excuse my being a ****lehead but what made it Asian? I love tenderloins. Was it a marinade? The cut?

I’m interested.
Just the marinade. Served it with some steamed rice and a sesame ginger salad kit.

Marinade was 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 3 tbsp sesame oil, 4 cloves garlic, half an onion, 1 tbsp chili paste and 1 tbsp Worcestershire. Wish I would have added ginger but it was great otherwise.
Old 03-17-2020, 08:29 PM   #14576
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’d like to BASICALLY eat dinner with you every night.
Work it out in trade?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2020, 09:26 PM   #14577
Supporter

Quote:
Just the marinade. Served it with some steamed rice and a sesame ginger salad kit.

Marinade was 1/3 cup soy sauce, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 3 tbsp sesame oil, 4 cloves garlic, half an onion, 1 tbsp chili paste and 1 tbsp Worcestershire. Wish I would have added ginger but it was great otherwise.
Looks good man. I might try something like that. But those ****ing tenderloins are great no matter what.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:47 AM   #14578
Politically Incorrect

GREAT JOB ON LETTING THE PORK STAY A TINGE PINK! Too many people over cook pork, especially tenderloin. You nailed it!

Quote:

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 08:35 AM   #14579
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
LOL ****lehead....
Stole that from Succession. I laughed at most of the jabs they took at each other but I couldn't quit laughing at this one. I laughed for days.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:08 PM   #14580
Veteran

No pictures but biscuits and sausage gravy, eggs and hashbrowns. Lazy meal night but soo good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.