Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2022, 01:45 PM  
Starter

First round predictions

I'm curious if we can triangulate who we will take in the first round.

List 5 players total you think we will take with our first round picks.

Lets see if anyone can nail both selections.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:49 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

George Karlaftis
Boye Mafe
Arnold Ebiketie
Kaiir Elam
Daxton Hill
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:41 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
George Karlaftis
Boye Mafe
Arnold Ebiketie
Kaiir Elam
Daxton Hill
This I love! Good call - would be very happy with this!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:43 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
George Karlaftis
Boye Mafe
Arnold Ebiketie
Kaiir Elam
Daxton Hill
This helps our D out off the bat! My fingers are crossed for this! Damn we would be set!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:54 PM   #5
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
George Karlaftis
Boye Mafe
Arnold Ebiketie
Kaiir Elam
Daxton Hill
Thats a damn good list!

Jameson Williams (I refuse to give up on this dream!)
Christian Watson (Guy is a freak)
Daxton Hill (so good at everything Spags loves to do)
George Karlaftis (solid pick at our weakest position)
David Ojabo ( Veach gambles for the enormous upside, having two first rounders)
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2022, 06:58 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

I wanted to put Ojabo in mine, becuase he’s very high on my list, but I have a feeling the Chiefs won’t want to take the risk. Hope I’m wrong.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 07:01 PM   #7
MVP

WR Williams
DT Wyatt
DE Ojabo
DE Karlaftis
DE Mafe
DT Leal
DE Ebiketie
WR Pickens
LB Dean
S Hill
WR Burks

^Any two of these guys!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-19-2022, 07:07 PM   #8
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
WR Williams
DT Wyatt
DE Ojabo
DE Karlaftis
DE Mafe
DT Leal
DE Ebiketie
WR Pickens
LB Dean
S Hill
WR Burks

^Any two of these guys!
Love that list too, now cut it down to 5. Thems the rules!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2022, 07:16 PM   #9
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
I wanted to put Ojabo in mine, becuase he’s very high on my list, but I have a feeling the Chiefs won’t want to take the risk. Hope I’m wrong.
If we only had one pick in each round there is no way. I think having two picks each in the first 4 rounds allows Veach to take a risk/reward pick or two.

Puts even more pressure to get the other picks right though so you may be right. Watching that guys film, oh boy does that look good!
Old 04-19-2022, 08:13 PM   #10
Field General

DT Leal
WR Pickens
DE Karlaftis
DT Wyatt
S Brisker
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2022, 08:21 PM   #11
MVP

Anyone but Mafe
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2022, 08:37 PM   #12
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Anyone but Mafe
You may have mentioned it elsewhere, but what's your beef with Boye?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 08:39 PM   #13
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Fun exercise. In no particular order:

Jameson Williams
George Karlaftis
Daxton Hill
Jalen Pitre
Boye Mafe
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2022, 08:59 PM   #14
MVP

Jermaine Johnson
Arnold Ebiketie
George Pickens
Jalen Pitre
Skyy Moore
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2022, 09:02 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
You may have mentioned it elsewhere, but what's your beef with Boye?
Honestly I'm not entirely sure, it just feels like he plays slower then his athletic ability shows. Just not sure he can consistently beat a NFL caliber lineman
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.