Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-18-2021, 09:09 PM   #2
Forever Royal

It of course had some “you are really doing that?” moments but I found it plenty entertaining.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-19-2021, 10:26 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Man, the amount of clunky exposition in this movie is PAINFUL.

And Gadot just isn’t my bag. Pretty, yes - but just no curves. And the Rock is looking old these days.

Just a really forgettable movie.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 07:27 PM   #4
Bolton gonna knock you out

I enjoyed it. Was it a little cheesy in spots? Sure, but it kept me entertained for a couple hours. Movies you just have to go by the world they show you it is, reality doesn’t reign in the movie world. Just watch it for what it is.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:32 PM   #5

I'm a couple episodes into the bonkers-ass Korean show called 'Hellbound' and I'd definitely recommend this over Red Notice.

But yeah - it's friggen weird.

At least its interesting weird, though.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:39 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm a couple episodes into the bonkers-ass Korean show called 'Hellbound' and I'd definitely recommend this over Red Notice.

But yeah - it's friggen weird.

At least its interesting weird, though.
If you’re going to go the Korean Route, my name is pretty good. It’s not too bonkers-ass. I enjoyed it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 11:03 PM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

The Rock posting on Instagram that after two weeks, this is the most popular movie of all time on Netflix. I guess it’s more popular outside of ChiefsPlanet.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:12 PM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
The Rock posting on Instagram that after two weeks, this is the most popular movie of all time on Netflix. I guess it’s more popular outside of ChiefsPlanet.
It's an action flick with 3 big names, of course it's doing well.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 02:17 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's an action flick with 3 big names, of course it's doing well.
Your dad was a cop so you became a crook. My dad was a crook so I became a cop.

Oh man.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2021, 04:44 PM   #10
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
The Rock is going to run for president and win at some point this decade, I suspect. This movie was terrible and it doesn't affect his ridiculous box office whatsoever.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:48 PM   #11
Consuming CP souls

Absolutely pure garbage so not surprising it's popular with the passes. Jfc what an abomination.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2021, 04:59 PM   #12

Yeah - this movie still sucked. I don't care how many people have watched it.
Old 12-02-2021, 06:24 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

The Rock. He had some interesting roles back when he first broke into Hollywood. Gridiron Gang, Be Cool, Southland Tales, Get Smart…

It’s like he barely even tries anymore.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:02 PM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Absolutely pure garbage so not surprising it's popular with the passes. Jfc what an abomination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - this movie still sucked. I don't care how many people have watched it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
The Rock. He had some interesting roles back when he first broke into Hollywood. Gridiron Gang, Be Cool, Southland Tales, Get Smart…

It’s like he barely even tries anymore.
Name me a good action movie in the last decade? This is the state of current movie making. You want smart unique entertainment? Going to have to go to TV. I understand this is Netflix but it was the same thing on movie screens in theatre's that Hollywood has been giving us for a long time.

I understand wanting better quality. But, that era is over in these big budget action movies. You get formulas. Focus grouped to the masses entertainment. You need to turn off your brain and just watch or just avoid the whole genre.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:41 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Name me a good action movie in the last decade? This is the state of current movie making. You want smart unique entertainment? Going to have to go to TV. I understand this is Netflix but it was the same thing on movie screens in theatre's that Hollywood has been giving us for a long time.

I understand wanting better quality. But, that era is over in these big budget action movies. You get formulas. Focus grouped to the masses entertainment. You need to turn off your brain and just watch or just avoid the whole genre.
Wick. It's good. Unique. Fresh. 2-4? Maybe not.

I really liked The Last Duel. I don't know if it's an action movie per se, but it was good and different.

Like it or not, the Marvel movies are action flicks. And I like most of them. This is my favorite action scene of the last decade.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.