Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2019, 09:02 PM   Topic Starter
MVP

Trading Up (Twice?)

Asking opinions on trading up and I'm thinking twice.

Trade a future pick/picks to get up in the top 15 for an edge rusher. Maybe it takes SF's 2nd and something else like a 5th. Maybe it takes a 2020 1st, which I"d prefer on it's own rather than multiple picks. Yeah if you trade a 2020 1st you lose out on what should be another pick in the late 20's or early 30's but that SF 2nd should be top 40. My guy is Ferrell. I just don't think you get the type of player you need on the edge picking that late in a draft and the Chiefs need one.

Trading both 2nd rounders as a package to get into the top-40 for a CB. A guy that fits that zone/man mix really well is Oruwariye.

This would be my thoughts
1. ER Ferrell
2. CB Oruwariye
3. FS Redwine

Feel free to break out whomever you'd go after. I'm thinking quality of picks not necessarily quantity of picks, and really trying to go out and get an Edge and a #1 CB type. I know this is a trade down over trade up crowd so I'm going a bit against the grain.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.