Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2024, 06:07 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Andy, Veach and Donovan get extended

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 01:05 PM   #76
The man you could post like.

"B-b-but if they don't correct me it must be true!!!" No, the Chiefs are just a notoriously tight lipped org and have no use for your stupid ass.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:09 PM   #77
In Search of a Life

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:13 PM   #78
Feeling Victorian

Why does anyone really care what Florio thinks? I can't understand why people care about what he spews.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 03:50 PM   #79
Special Teams ACE!!!

I've never seen a news troll like Florio before.

Most guys do drive-by bullshit. "Hey here's a report from an unnamed source that says the Chiefs are cheating. Okay bye!" They let the comments and the hate flow, and then they do it again with a different report. And even if they're not making it up, they don't tend to answer to comments or hate mail from fans or other pundits.

My God. This Andy Reid might retire BS is FIVE ****ing months old. The guy can't leave it alone. It already ran its course, and now he's back dredging it up in an attempt to regain his credibility among people who are never going to believe him (because he's completely full of shit). Why the **** does he care what RealSNR on chiefsplanet dot com thinks of his bullshit?

He's a freaking weirdo.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 03:59 PM   #80
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
God Florio is such a douche. Sorry if Q:

nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/chiefs-finally-take-care-of-andy-reid

Somehing was wrong with this picture.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid, one of the greatest to ever do it, was making only $12.5 million per year. Roughly half of what Bill Belichick was believed to be making in New England.

It needed to change. It finally has changed. And while it shouldn’t have taken that long for the Chiefs to take care of Reid, better late than never.

Along the way, the Chiefs were indeed preparing for the possibility that Reid would retire after the 2023 season. The fact that he didn’t doesn’t change the fact that the Chiefs were preparing for the possibility. (Even though plenty of Chiefs fans believe that, by not retiring, Reid absolutely never considered it and the Chiefs absolutely never anticipated the possibility.)

Here’s where I’ll pull back the curtain, a little bit, on how the sausage gets stuffed. If/when I’m barking up the wrong tree on something, I’ll inevitably hear about it — from someone with the team, someone associated with the person (if not the person himself), or an intermediary who has been assigned the task of setting me straight. Not once did I hear a peep from the Chiefs or Reid or anyone connected to them that the Chiefs weren’t or shouldn’t be preparing for the possibility that Reid would retire.

Publicly, everyone said what they had to say. Privately, the Chiefs were indeed preparing for the possibility that Reid would retire.

Without a major raise, maybe he would have. Maybe he (or his agent) suggested retirement as an option without a new deal. Maybe it would have been an option. Why keep doing the job for 50 percent of what Belichick was getting?

There’s no salary cap for coaches. Reid could have, in theory, pulled a Sean Payton, taking a year off and then naming his price for, say, the Bills.

The move helped Payton get to, reportedly, $20 million per year. Whatever happened behind the scenes got Reid what he deserves. If, along the way, he had to make the Chiefs consider their options for life without Reid in order to make it happen, so be it.

Because it worked.
Or, you know, just admit you were wrong/lying.

I'm sure Reid was like, "Yeah, Pat's in his prime, this would be the perfect time to retire."

FFS.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:10 PM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I've never seen a news troll like Florio before.

Most guys do drive-by bullshit. "Hey here's a report from an unnamed source that says the Chiefs are cheating. Okay bye!" They let the comments and the hate flow, and then they do it again with a different report. And even if they're not making it up, they don't tend to answer to comments or hate mail from fans or other pundits.

My God. This Andy Reid might retire BS is FIVE ****ing months old. The guy can't leave it alone. It already ran its course, and now he's back dredging it up in an attempt to regain his credibility among people who are never going to believe him (because he's completely full of shit). Why the **** does he care what RealSNR on chiefsplanet dot com thinks of his bullshit?

He's a freaking weirdo.
More like Seventeen months old.

He was saying the same shit after the 2nd Super Bowl.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2024, 05:45 PM   #82
MVP

My God Florio is a ****ing hack.

"I'm right, because I was never told I was wrong"

He acts like the world revolves around him. Like the ****ing Chiefs give a shit what nonsense he is spreading. I don't think the Chiefs give any shit about him and do not respect the little rat whatsoever. Even if the KC front office would have reached out to him and said Andy has no desire to retire, then Florio would have came out an said that he was wrong? He would have just taken it as them "saying the right thing".

**** I hate that slimy little lesbian.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:00 PM   #83
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
My God Florio is a ****ing hack.

"I'm right, because I was never told I was wrong"

He acts like the world revolves around him. Like the ****ing Chiefs give a shit what nonsense he is spreading. I don't think the Chiefs give any shit about him and do not respect the little rat whatsoever. Even if the KC front office would have reached out to him and said Andy has no desire to retire, then Florio would have came out an said that he was wrong? He would have just taken it as them "saying the right thing".

**** I hate that slimy little lesbian.
Andy retires after the 2035 season. "See? I told you!"
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:15 AM   #84
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:21 AM   #85
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Yeah but he missed on T Boone Pickens! Bring back Dorsey!!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:27 AM   #86
Plays to win the game!

Its the new age of reporting, be first. He's actively trying to be the next Skip Bayless.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:45 AM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
God Florio is such a douche. Sorry if Q:

nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/chiefs-finally-take-care-of-andy-reid

Somehing was wrong with this picture.

Chiefs coach Andy Reid, one of the greatest to ever do it, was making only $12.5 million per year. Roughly half of what Bill Belichick was believed to be making in New England.

It needed to change. It finally has changed. And while it shouldn’t have taken that long for the Chiefs to take care of Reid, better late than never.

Along the way, the Chiefs were indeed preparing for the possibility that Reid would retire after the 2023 season. The fact that he didn’t doesn’t change the fact that the Chiefs were preparing for the possibility. (Even though plenty of Chiefs fans believe that, by not retiring, Reid absolutely never considered it and the Chiefs absolutely never anticipated the possibility.)

Here’s where I’ll pull back the curtain, a little bit, on how the sausage gets stuffed. If/when I’m barking up the wrong tree on something, I’ll inevitably hear about it — from someone with the team, someone associated with the person (if not the person himself), or an intermediary who has been assigned the task of setting me straight. Not once did I hear a peep from the Chiefs or Reid or anyone connected to them that the Chiefs weren’t or shouldn’t be preparing for the possibility that Reid would retire.

Publicly, everyone said what they had to say. Privately, the Chiefs were indeed preparing for the possibility that Reid would retire.

Without a major raise, maybe he would have. Maybe he (or his agent) suggested retirement as an option without a new deal. Maybe it would have been an option. Why keep doing the job for 50 percent of what Belichick was getting?

There’s no salary cap for coaches. Reid could have, in theory, pulled a Sean Payton, taking a year off and then naming his price for, say, the Bills.

The move helped Payton get to, reportedly, $20 million per year. Whatever happened behind the scenes got Reid what he deserves. If, along the way, he had to make the Chiefs consider their options for life without Reid in order to make it happen, so be it.

Because it worked.
The KC Star, rightfully so, is fading into nothingness. Florio is here to pick up the baton and shove it were it pleases
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-24-2024, 07:47 AM   #88
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
GMs like Roseman, Lynch, and DeCosta get all the hype and praise while Veach gets rings because the players he drafted beat those GM's teams when it matter the most.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-24-2024, 08:33 AM   #89
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
GMs like Roseman, Lynch, and DeCosta get all the hype and praise while Veach gets rings because the players he drafted beat those GM's teams when it matter the most.
Yeah but Mel Kiper likes their drafts better, so...
Old 04-24-2024, 08:41 AM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
They're not the only ones who got extended yesterday.
Underrated erection post.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.