Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 08:07 AM  
MVP

Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"

What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #286
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Oh, kindly shut the **** up with this bullshit.

The Power and Light and Crossroads areas aren’t anything like that. They’re not proposing people park east of Troost between 20th and 40th (which is the only area in KCMO that fits that description).
Downtown has plenty of car break ins
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:40 PM   #287
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
At least Arrowhead will always be in the safe, glamorous part of the city.
Nothing lights my pants on fire like going to Raytown and having a good bowl of Dixons diarheaa in a bowl and then I head off to Arrowhead where before and after the games I can watch people speed by on I70.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:40 PM   #288
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
There are car break ins all over suburbia too in case you didn't know.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:40 PM   #289
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Yeah, I know there are a ton of surface lots (whether they're available to the public or not), but that number does seem awfully high.

Seems strange they would quote a number that's so far off from what they actually need.... I mean, I know the dating scene in KC is kind of rough, but would expect some people to drive with SOs/spouses/family.

And then given the number of people terrified of downtown, there's a subset who will use the buddy system and drive together.

If the stadium seats only 35k, not sure why they just wouldn't use a realistic number for how many they need plus some.... parking won't be nearly as bad as some are saying, but needlessly lying like it's a parking lot mecca is dumb.
Like when they have a game no one will be using the 40000 available spots. Its a scam and a total grift.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 12:43 PM   #290
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
There are car break ins all over suburbia too in case you didn't know.

I love this argument. You're trying to compare crime in KCMO to the suburbs.

https://crimegrade.org/property-crime-kansas-city-mo/

There ya go. Now copy and past some talking points
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:46 PM   #291
Ultrabanned

Quote:

I assume dark green is good. Scary, scary suburbia north of the river. If the Royals don't get what they want they might move to Clay county and that is terrifying! You'd have to drive past downtown and over the river and everything.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:48 PM   #292
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I assume dark green is good. Scary, scary suburbia north of the river. If the Royals don't get what they want they might move to Clay county and that is terrifying! You'd have to drive past downtown and over the river and everything.
There is a non white man walking on my sidewalk the horror!
Old 03-21-2024, 12:50 PM   #293
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Damn, some of these suburbanites probably drive through those red blotches in OP and NKC on the way to Costco... they're dodging bullets out there!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:50 PM   #294
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
There is a non white man walking on my sidewalk the horror!
The funny thing is you live in independence. You have to live there because you can't afford anywhere else to live thats about as poor as it gets.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM   #295
Hockey Town

Quote:
The funny thing is you live in independence. You have to live there because you can't afford anywhere else to live thats about as poor as it gets.
I live on the very very edge of Independence, I'm like a mile from blue springs cmon now. There's a huge difference in where I live and say Sterling.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:53 PM   #296
Hockey Town

Quote:
Damn, some of these suburbanites probably drive through those red blotches in OP and NKC on the way to Costco... they're dodging bullets out there!
I can't wait to get a bulletproof vest that has a huge Kirkland logo on it.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:54 PM   #297
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I live on the very very edge of Independence, I'm like a mile from blue springs cmon now. There's a huge difference in where I live and say Sterling.
Whoa, you don't want to live in the heart of Independence? Are you racist or something?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:55 PM   #298
MER

Are they really pitching a capacity of 35k? That's kind of sad.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:55 PM   #299
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Whoa, you don't want to live in the heart of Independence? Are you racist or something?
I mean at this point I might if it would lower my ****ing rent.
Old 03-21-2024, 12:56 PM   #300
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
He referred to it as a "shooting gallery" which is ****ing stupid.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.