Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-13-2019, 06:22 PM  
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

WE NEED A CULTURE CHANGE!!

The history books tell everyone what is needed to succeed..DEFENSE. And yet here we are, following the same path as the Vikings 98, Rams 2001 and all the other "great" offenses that didn't win a damn thing. Since 2001 the proof is there for all to see!!..Seahawks, Ravens, Denver, Steelers, Patriots, Tampa, Giants etc etc have all won because of good defense and before we waste another year of our genius QB, I believe In the offseason we should tear this thing down and begin the process of building a competent defense so we can have a realistic chance of finally winning a championship.

If it means getting rid of Andy and Veach...DO IT.

If it means getting rid of some of our offensive stars, collecting picks, drafting all defense and spending all the money we have on defense...DO IT

We've seen the mistakes Green bay have made with Rodgers and now finally they have given him a decent defense for the first time In ten years and they look very good. We need to start the process NOW and hopefully Pat would be able to elevate less talented offensive players If need be. Because I simply cannot see any way around this...the current philosophy is a losing hand, PERIOD. We saw it last year and sadly we're gonna see it again this year!!..bank on it.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 10-13-2019 at 06:33 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:25 PM   #2
Supporter

We need a front 4 who can get off a block and pressure a QB.....and linebackers who can ****ing tackle.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
MVP

If Tyreek wasn’t suspended when the draft happened there has to be no doubt we’d have gone defense. ****in Espinols strike again.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:27 PM   #4
Supporter

this is by far the worst defense in the history of the league to retain any delusion of championship, and that's purely a function of a phenomenal QB.

Vikings D was middling
Rams D in 99 was dominant, and won the SB. . .
The Rams you need to be wary of emulating is the 01/02 Martz Rams
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:29 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Won’t happen. We’re stuck in some sort of weird purgatory. Kinda like having the coaching version of Jay Cutler. Obviously Reid is better and a nicer guy but my point is, he’s good enough to keep but not good enough to get you over the hump.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #6
Starter

Some fair weather fans in here.

Bet you were calling for Reid’s job when we were 1-5 in 2015 and 6-6 in 2017 then shut right the fk up for all of 2018 and considered him a great coach.

Let the season play out, it’s week 6 and we are 4-2. We have a coach that has gone to the playoffs 5/6 years and developed this team to an offensive juggernaut, who has dealt with multiple key injuries this year. calling for his head at this point is dumb.

Last edited by YontsRBake; 10-13-2019 at 06:38 PM..
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

It's even more painful that we were so goddamn close to going into the history books by winning a Super Bowl with the putrid defense we had last year. I don't know the worst defense to ever win a Super Bowl, but I'll bet it wasn't as bad as the D we had last year.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:31 PM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YontsRBake View Post

Bet you were calling for Reid’s job when we were 1-5 in 2016 and 6-6 in 2017 then shut right the fk up for all of 2018 and considered him a great coach.

Let the season play out, it’s week 6 and we are 4-2. We have a coach that has gone to the playoffs 5/6 years and developed this team to an offensive juggernaut, who has dealt with multiple key injuries this year. calling for his head at this point is dumb.
We were 1-5 in 2015, not 2016.

NOW WHO'S THE FAIR WEATHER FAN????????
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 06:31 PM   #9
Suupraa Geniuuusss

A 9-7 Giants team won a Super Bowl as I recall. That defense was crap too. With a very average QB, and less talented offense overall.

And last year with a second-to-last defense, we were a coin flip from winning the AFCCG.

We don't need a top 5 defense. If Mahomes, the offensive line, and the defensive front-7 is healthy by the playoffs, the team is good enough to win a SB this year. They do have to find a middle LB that can actually stop the run, but with that they are good enough this year. Next year might be different.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:32 PM   #10
I'll be back.

No we don't.

We need Eric Fisher and Chris Jones.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:32 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:

Bet you were calling for Reid’s job when we were 1-5 in 2016 and 6-6 in 2017 then shut right the fk up for all of 2018 and considered him a great coach.

Curious who’s a fair weather fan in here? KC never gave anyone the choice to be one until last year. Haven’t seen an influx of new heads but I work a lot so I maybe I don’t see as much as you do.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
If Tyreek wasn’t suspended when the draft happened there has to be no doubt we’d have gone defense. ****in Espinols strike again.
What could we have taken there that would have changed our defense that significantly this year?
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You damn right I was. I’ve said the same thing about Reid for years. He’s a great regular season coach. I get why he won’t get fired. But if we ever win a Super Bowl with him as the HC, it will be in spite of him, not because of him. I got a 20 plus year track record of evidence that supports my take, if you’d like to review it.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:34 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Curious who’s a fair weather fan in here? KC never gave anyone the choice to be one until last year. Haven’t seen an influx of new heads but I work a lot so I maybe I don’t see as much as you do.
😂
Old 10-13-2019, 06:34 PM   #15
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
this is by far the worst defense in the history of the league to retain any delusion of championship, and that's purely a function of a phenomenal QB.

Vikings D was middling
Rams D in 99 was dominant, and won the SB. . .
The Rams you need to be wary of emulating is the 01/02 Martz Rams
Yeah pardon me, I just edited it. Your point is totally right though...last week I thought maybe the injuries got to us so even though I was upset I just thought it might be a blip. Tonight I'm waving the white towel!..we're not winning anything this year or any year with the current culture we have In KC.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.