Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #1456
pie is never free

Just cant say enough about how impressed I was with him going up in heavy traffic and coming down with that ball

Its one thing to make the big play when you're wide open due to your speed, and all you gotta do is catch the ball and run

Its another thing to go up and risk your body like that, that was some Steve Smith shit... and it proves that he is indeed a complete wide receiver
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:31 PM   #1457
Most Valuable Villain

After reading through this thread again....I find it funny that the mother of his child retweets all the good shit about him now. And it looks like they're back together.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:49 PM   #1458
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just cant say enough about how impressed I was with him going up in heavy traffic and coming down with that ball

Its one thing to make the big play when you're wide open due to your speed, and all you gotta do is catch the ball and run

Its another thing to go up and risk your body like that, that was some Steve Smith shit... and it proves that he is indeed a complete wide receiver
He did it last year.

Every time Alex would underthrow him he'd undercut the DB's and get the ball. Did it for Foles in a preseason game. Hell, he had a 1 handed TD catch as a rookie. His ball skills were good last year. His route running is where the big improvement is coming even now. After this season, he'll be considered among the elite WR's by everyone.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:52 PM   #1459
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
After reading through this thread again....I find it funny that the mother of his child retweets all the good shit about him now. And it looks like they're back together.
It's easy to not forgive people you've never met and will never know.

As far as I'm concerned, he served his time. He didn't run from it. The people who matter have forgiven him. He doesn't need to apologize to me. He didn't DO anything to me. All I care about is that he doesn't do it again and embarrass the franchise or get suspended.

There's a difference between a contrite guy who did something awful and an unapologetic prick who makes excuses and continues being awful.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:57 PM   #1460
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
He did it last year.

Every time Alex would underthrow him he'd undercut the DB's and get the ball. Did it for Foles in a preseason game. Hell, he had a 1 handed TD catch as a rookie. His ball skills were good last year. His route running is where the big improvement is coming even now. After this season, he'll be considered among the elite WR's by everyone.
Proud to say I was in favor of him getting a shot here, Dorsey made a helluva good call... people can and do rise above mistakes in their past
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:58 PM   #1461
Supporter

Quote:

As far as I'm concerned, he served his time. He didn't run from it. The people who matter have forgiven him. He doesn't need to apologize to me. He didn't DO anything to me. All I care about is that he doesn't do it again and embarrass the franchise or get suspended.

There's a difference between a contrite guy who did something awful and an unapologetic prick who makes excuses and continues being awful.
This is what I've been saying from the beginning.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:08 PM   #1462
Just Lurking

Serious question, can he be both Special Teams AND Offensive AFC player of the week? Has this ever happened?
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-10-2018, 04:17 PM   #1463
Hockey Town

Quote:

There are still a few here that don't like him being on the team, guessing they'll come out when he gets that mega money contract he's gonna get...

ChiefsCountry and Duncan Idaho who I have no issues with are the main 2 I can think of that have serious issues with him being here.

Last edited by Mecca; 09-10-2018 at 04:22 PM..
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #1464
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Link??
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:25 PM   #1465
Life is changing..

The best part of this thread was WeathermanKrume
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:26 PM   #1466
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
The best part of this thread was WeathermanKrume
While that guy is a complete doofus some really solid posters didn't look good in this thread and there are still a few that are digging their heels in..wonder how that'll look when the Chiefs give him 75 million dollars....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:17 PM   #1467
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
While that guy is a complete doofus some really solid posters didn't look good in this thread and there are still a few that are digging their heels in..wonder how that'll look when the Chiefs give him 75 million dollars....
Hopefully they extend him this offseason because if they wait until next year when he is a FA they're going to have to give him 100 mil. I'd take him over any other WR in the league.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:19 PM   #1468
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hopefully they extend him this offseason because if they wait until next year when he is a FA they're going to have to give him 100 mil. I'd take him over any other WR in the league.
18 million dollars of dead money comes off the cap so they should be able to extend him.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:05 PM   #1469
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 06:06 PM   #1470
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don’t care what he does in uniform for the Chiefs. I don’t care if they win the Super Bowl with him.

My reaction to him will continue to be disgust that he plays for the team that I follow. And embarrassment.

I’ll give him credit for keeping his nose clean and following his rules. But that doesn’t change the way I feel.
Neat.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.